Share
Go down
avatar
(::FAQ::)
Posts : 231
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : Belconnen

What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Sun May 17, 2009 11:13 am
Just wondering for our W-league games this year what crowd numbers should we be looking at.

I am hoping for an average of 1,100. That is realistic and should be capable of getting of.
avatar
Chris1822
Posts : 1782
Join date : 2009-04-14
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Sun May 17, 2009 1:40 pm
1000 every game.

30 in the army

_________________
Foundation member #869
avatar
Nonno Gomes
Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : 35° 17' S by 149° 08' E

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Sun May 17, 2009 8:25 pm
yea we should try and fill out mckellar at least 2-3 times and 30 in the army i hope i really do, there's only so much singing we can do admin hey

_________________
3000 years ago the Greeks invented sex. 1000 years later the Italians introduced it to women.
avatar
Chris1822
Posts : 1782
Join date : 2009-04-14
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Sun May 17, 2009 8:28 pm
yeah, 5 voices only go so far

_________________
Foundation member #869
avatar
Nonno Gomes
Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : 35° 17' S by 149° 08' E

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Sun May 17, 2009 8:32 pm
yea as far as half way Cry Cry Cry

_________________
3000 years ago the Greeks invented sex. 1000 years later the Italians introduced it to women.
avatar
Raider_United
Posts : 209
Join date : 2009-04-26

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Sun May 17, 2009 9:15 pm
hopefully around 1K.
avatar
Joey47
Posts : 1482
Join date : 2009-04-14
Location : Nations Capital
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
http://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Mon May 18, 2009 5:22 pm
1,100. That is just a good solid number and would be disappointed to see anything under 1000.

_________________




avatar
Chris1822
Posts : 1782
Join date : 2009-04-14
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Mon May 18, 2009 8:08 pm
yeah 1K is the benchmark, IMO w-league to a-league ratio is 1:10 for crowds.

_________________
Foundation member #869
avatar
Nonno Gomes
Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : 35° 17' S by 149° 08' E

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Tue May 19, 2009 9:45 am
1K will give us the best average of all the teams, w-league needs more publicity even word of mouth from us

_________________
3000 years ago the Greeks invented sex. 1000 years later the Italians introduced it to women.
avatar
cufc_cc
Posts : 105
Join date : 2009-04-16
Location : Canberra
Other football teams : Leeds Utd

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Sun May 31, 2009 4:52 pm
Anything under 800 will be just embarrassing Please No

Hopefully we should get about......
1,100 That would be great Smile


Last edited by cufc_cc on Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
thegezman
Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-06-05
Location : Canberra Town
Other football teams : Liverpool FC, Carlton FC (AFL)

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:20 pm
i've got to admit the atmosphere at mckella park is fantastic for the w-league games. good vocal family crowds.

i think it was the melbourne game - there must have been 1500 people.
and what an awesome game that was!

in hindsight they should have played the matilda's v italy game there. that only got about 2K i think.
and that would have made for an electric atmosphere - surely that would have translated to a better perfomance by the girls too.

what was the smallest crowd? i remember them saying 800 people for the day after boxing day game against qld and was after massive rain falls.
avatar
Chris1822
Posts : 1782
Join date : 2009-04-14
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:27 pm
yeah 800 was the smallest crowd but it was pissing down so you can't blame the public for that.

That electric atmoshpere is going to be so much better this year because the army's grown exponentially in size from about 7 or 8 to looking to be around 25

_________________
Foundation member #869
avatar
(::FAQ::)
Posts : 231
Join date : 2009-05-05
Location : Belconnen

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:03 am
Hopefully we can consistently average between 900-1100.
avatar
stevieg84lfc
Posts : 243
Join date : 2009-04-30
Location : On the Kop
Other football teams : Liverpool, Liverpool Reserves, Liverpool Under 18's

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 pm
Can I join the army please? :bball:
avatar
Joey47
Posts : 1482
Join date : 2009-04-14
Location : Nations Capital
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
http://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:19 am
^^^^

Anyone on this forum is welcome to the army

_________________




avatar
Galileo
Posts : 229
Join date : 2009-06-08

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:27 am
thegezman wrote:i've got to admit the atmosphere at mckella park is fantastic for the w-league games. good vocal family crowds.

i think it was the melbourne game - there must have been 1500 people.
and what an awesome game that was!

in hindsight they should have played the matilda's v italy game there. that only got about 2K i think.
and that would have made for an electric atmosphere - surely that would have translated to a better perfomance by the girls too.

what was the smallest crowd? i remember them saying 800 people for the day after boxing day game against qld and was after massive rain falls.

agree gezman. I remember sitting in the grandstand and Capital Punishment were absolutely blasting the little melbourne contingent that attended the game.

ah good times.
avatar
Golden_CU
Posts : 120
Join date : 2009-09-21
Other football teams : Bradford City

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:34 am
Galileo wrote:
thegezman wrote:i've got to admit the atmosphere at mckella park is fantastic for the w-league games. good vocal family crowds.

i think it was the melbourne game - there must have been 1500 people.
and what an awesome game that was!

in hindsight they should have played the matilda's v italy game there. that only got about 2K i think.
and that would have made for an electric atmosphere - surely that would have translated to a better perfomance by the girls too.

what was the smallest crowd? i remember them saying 800 people for the day after boxing day game against qld and was after massive rain falls.

agree gezman. I remember sitting in the grandstand and Capital Punishment were absolutely blasting the little melbourne contingent that attended the game.

ah good times.

lol ROFL

I remember that, I was sitting right next to that Melbourne contingent... they had nothing.
avatar
Alex351
Posts : 464
Join date : 2009-04-21
Location : Canberra
Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:37 pm
oh im really looking foward to the game-hope we can make some noise! cmon
avatar
Joey47
Posts : 1482
Join date : 2009-04-14
Location : Nations Capital
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
http://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:56 pm
Alex351 wrote:oh im really looking foward to the game-hope we can make some noise! cmon

You gonna stand with the army, alex?

_________________




Sponsored content

Re: What crowds should we be aiming for?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum