Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Lin Empty Lin

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:43 pm
With Lin out for the season do you think we should bring in another short term signing or just re-jig the formation.

personally i don't think we should sign anyone because Bec Kiting did fantastic and is right at home in the centre of defence and Elyse Perry is wasted on the right of a 3 man midfield. she is so much more dangerous using the width and her speed.

thoughts...
efcmetro1878
efcmetro1878

Lin Empty Re: Lin

Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:39 pm
We have to stick with what we've got, 4-3-3.
Just replace Lin with Kiting or Studman and re-jig the backline.
Sykes has to go, time to bring in Ellie Raymond methinks, play Bisset as a Cahill - almost a diamond midfield.

Kahlia Hogg was epic, she kicked the legs off some of those CCM girls.
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 am
I liked what I saw of Kiting. Want to see this:

Studman---Brush--Kiting---Perry
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:59 am
yeah just kiting is fine, she carried us to the final on our defence remember
efcmetro1878
efcmetro1878

Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:16 am
---------Williams---------
-Studman-Kiting-Brush-Perry-
----------Gill------------
--Hogg---------Maciejewski
---------Bisset-----------
---Raymond-----Tseng-----

Thoughts?
I think that team could take down Brisvegas this week.
Galileo
Galileo

Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:14 am
I think Sykes just has to be a bit more selfish in front of goal. IMO, she doesn't want to shoot because she doesn't have the confidence.

i have liked what I have seen from her in the past few weeks.
footballfan

Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:23 pm
IMO Lin will not be a great loss. It was obvious she and the other girls were struggling to communicate. She hasn't done any great things that the other girls can do. Studman was the CB for Young Matildas for some time and went on two tours with them. Kiting has done a bit with YM in the CB role when Studman wasn't available. They will be able to cover the loss of Lin and Brush quite easily. In fact they will play better - they have played together a lot and at least they can talk to each other!!
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:06 am
footballfan wrote:IMO Lin will not be a great loss. It was obvious she and the other girls were struggling to communicate. She hasn't done any great things that the other girls can do. Studman was the CB for Young Matildas for some time and went on two tours with them. Kiting has done a bit with YM in the CB role when Studman wasn't available. They will be able to cover the loss of Lin and Brush quite easily. In fact they will play better - they have played together a lot and at least they can talk to each other!!

Don't agree with you there mate, Lin brings overseas experience and she is really big which in the womens game is a great advantage.
Kiting should have never been considered cover, i rate her better than Studman.
on the communication issue, yea you might have a point there but how is Tseng gonna feel now, having both in the team is to theirs and the teams mutual benefit.
footballfan

Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:42 am
You are right Kiting is better at CB as she is a fairly slow and static player - studman played LB or wing last year and was much better as she is faster and moves forward much beter than Kiting. But still thing they will do a good job on saturday. Still don't think Lin will be much of a loss
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum