A forum for Canberra United supporters to discuss all things football in Canberra

We want you to join the Capital Punishment army on the hill side of McKellar Park, at each and every Canberra United match.
The forum has undergone a revolution... so register and voice your opinion regarding everything football in Canberra.

Lady Reds

Red-4-Life
    Ben Williams

Other football teams : Liverpool, Celtic, Panathinaikos

Lady Reds

Post by Red-4-Life on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:08 pm

are the best. Ladder may not suggest it but they have improved a lot lately and will be much better over the next couple seasons. there will be more settlement withing the squad on and off the field. Myself, like yous have started a supported base (Lady Reds Diehards) for the girls. If anyone is interested in seeing what we are about, please feel free to check out this fan page...

https://www.facebook.com/#/group.php?gid=169640588185&ref=ts

i am a passionate Adelaide fan, men, youth or women! dont wanna sound like a jerk, but i dont take any crap from anyone about my club.

GO YOU REDS!!
    (::FAQ::)
    Ellie Brush

Re: Lady Reds

Post by (::FAQ::) on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Red-4-Life wrote:are the best. Ladder may not suggest it but they have improved a lot lately and will be much better over the next couple seasons.

Surprised

Mate, no their not. If your team finishes 2nd last, it usually tells the story. If it doesn't tell the full story, then they are definitely not the best.
    Red-4-Life
    Ben Williams

Other football teams : Liverpool, Celtic, Panathinaikos

Post by Red-4-Life on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:58 am

dont think you are getting the point here....thats coming from a passionate fans point of view...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:20 am