A forum for Canberra United supporters to discuss all things football in Canberra

We want you to join the Capital Punishment army on the hill side of McKellar Park, at each and every Canberra United match.
The forum has undergone a revolution... so register and voice your opinion regarding everything football in Canberra.

Shu O Tseng?

Chris1822
    Ivan Slavich

Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Shu O Tseng?

Post by Chris1822 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:49 am

Don't get me wrong i have been really happy and impressed with her this season but IMO up front is not where she will provide the best service to the team, CAM is the best position for her IMO, behind raymond and sykes.

she is a crafty player with very good skills but isn't physically big, strong or quick enough to play up front.

i would like to see this line up:

----------williams------------
    perry--brush--studman--n.sykes
    ------------gill--------------
    -------cian m--hogg-----------
    ----------tseng---------------
    sykes------------------raymond

with tseng pushing up through the middle and the two strikers wide players who cut in.

thoughts?

Foundation member #869
    Joey47
    Ivan Slavich

Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio

Re: Shu O Tseng?

Post by Joey47 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:02 am

I hope for next year we see Chapman and Munoz back playing for us. Because IMO, if we had both of them we would have gone on to the final and we probably would have been Minor Premiers. They are just so vital.

No Van Egmond in that team?

Chris1822
    Ivan Slavich

Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Post by Chris1822 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:18 am

^^
    nah i don't think we need her.

Foundation member #869
    Nonno Gomes
    Carl Valeri

Post by Nonno Gomes on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 am

she's too "on-off". not tactically it's just that sometimes she has heart other times she doesn't and that's what brings her performances down and hence the team.

footballfan
    Ben Williams

Post by footballfan on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 am

Wouldn't keep many from this year at all. Pretty mediocre bunch some of them. Wouldn't keep Kiting, van egmond or either sykes girl. Perry maybe if she commits to the team properly and doesn't play cricket. She was obviously tired yesterday and didn't run as much as she can.

- Williams - (goes withoutsaying, had a good year)

Walters (back from injury) - Brush - Good CB - Studman (great as CB but more dangerous as LB)

- Gill - Macjewski - Hogg - Perry

two decent new strikers

Keep Bisset and Raymond and Snez on the bench as they have some experience now, but need to step up a lot to get to decent level required. And another striker needed.
    Nonno Gomes
    Carl Valeri

Post by Nonno Gomes on Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:47 am

Good CB = Kiting.

we must do all we can to keep Perry!

and i wouldn't be surprised if Gill sought first team football elsewhere if Junna doesn't start her!!

footballfan
    Ben Williams

Post by footballfan on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Are you kidding Kiting good CB? If you watched the highlights of yesterday's game in half time today you would see that every time sydney had a shot on goal it was becuase kiting was out of positino or missed a tackle or some easy basic error. She doesn't go forward or attack she hangs off the strikers allwoing them heaps of room to shoot. Hopeless!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:29 am