Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New ACT stadium in World Cup bid

+11
BrotherEstapol
efcmetro1878
Toby
Alex351
AlmostAsGoodAsBarca
TheBigMan
Sebastian
price@Anfield888
Chris1822
Gate7
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
15 posters
Go down
efcmetro1878
efcmetro1878

New ACT stadium in World Cup bid - Page 3 Empty Re: New ACT stadium in World Cup bid

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:55 pm
JohnLovesCanberraUnited wrote:i'm pretty sure the brumbies are the most supported and succesful sporting team that canberra has ever had!
Successful? Capitals, by far mate.
Best supported, yes.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

New ACT stadium in World Cup bid - Page 3 Empty Re: New ACT stadium in World Cup bid

Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 pm
^^

well played... forgot about them!
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:14 pm
JohnLovesCanberraUnited wrote:
Joey47 wrote:
efcmetro1878 wrote:I think the problem is though, that if we build this new stadium and, say, the Brumbies get a home GF, then how can we put in temporary seating to bring it back up to 30-33,000

Who cares about the Brumbies? Wink

are you being serious?

I'd honestly prefer to watch the Lawn Bowls at the Commonwealth Games than the garbage the Brumbies dish out each and every week. I hope they are successful, but if they folded or went elsewhere, I wouldn't lose much sleep TBH. Rugby Union in general is like this. Games are dictated by penalty goals. Never used to be like that. I enjoyed the Brumbies up until 2005, and then the game changed, as did the team's style of play.

RAIDERS are the way to go. Really, depend on local talent. Play entertaining football. Fans actually get involved in the game. Whereas at Brumbies games, you hear people coughing, champagne glasses clattering.

All round is a depressing game.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:26 pm
^^

lawn bowls is actually a pretty exciting game after you get into it... just saying
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum