A forum for Canberra United supporters to discuss all things football in Canberra

We want you to join the Capital Punishment army on the hill side of McKellar Park, at each and every Canberra United match.
The forum has undergone a revolution... so register and voice your opinion regarding everything football in Canberra.

Time to get our money back?

Swagman
    Ben Williams

Time to get our money back?

Post by Swagman on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 am

I signed over my $200 to A League 4 Canberra along with many others who had a vision but it's now clear there is no chance that Canberra will be given a place now or in the foreseeable future. If FFA are prepared to bankroll a Club in Western Sydney that barely exists yet not entertain an application from the likes of Canberra then it's time to give up on the dream or at least refund our money. Ivan - any plans to do this any time soon?
    Chris1822
    Ivan Slavich

Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Re: Time to get our money back?

Post by Chris1822 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:18 pm

He said he will begin refunding the money shortly, I'm extremely disappointed that things turned out this way, and even more disappointed that the FFA are actually just going to let us go. Not even like a provisional licence to come in to the comp in 4-5 years, nothing. Actually just stupid.

Foundation member #869
    Swagman
    Ben Williams

Post by Swagman on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:52 am

and now Tinkler has pulled the plug on Newcastle....... rightly or wrongly it seems Buckley and Co are learning you just can't run the FFA the way it's been run to date. I'm ready for my $200 back and would rather see us have no further contact with FFA as it is now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:46 am