Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

What also concerns me... Empty What also concerns me...

Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:36 pm
Is money for the Canberra based A-league team in the future. I hope we have looked to the future and sustained finances for not only when we enter the comp but for running the club.

We need to have rich, overseas backers and not just crap sponsors like Florey Takeaway or something.
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

What also concerns me... Empty Re: What also concerns me...

Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:24 pm
i think we have it covered TBH, once we get up and running we'll make more and more from sponsorship then buy a club and then another club ala the raiders own west belconnen leagues club and the tradies. this will ensure our long term financial stability.
cufc_cc
cufc_cc
Other football teams : Leeds Utd

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:05 am
Agreed with Proud2BeCanberran,
We need to have rich overseas backers and not just crap sponsors like Florey Takeaway or something.
(::FAQ::)

Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 am
aleague4canberra wrote:i think we have it covered TBH, once we get up and running we'll make more and more from sponsorship then buy a club and then another club ala the raiders own west belconnen leagues club and the tradies. this will ensure our long term financial stability.

aleague4canberra,

you don't know if we have covered it. We have seen the likes of Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane all be in financial trouble, so surely clubs like Tasmania, South Coast, Canberra, small "community clubs" will struggle.

I'm not saying we will be in financial strife, what I am saying is that there is a possiblity and we really need some rich-ass backers.
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:26 pm
RaidersCampese6 wrote:
aleague4canberra wrote:i think we have it covered TBH, once we get up and running we'll make more and more from sponsorship then buy a club and then another club ala the raiders own west belconnen leagues club and the tradies. this will ensure our long term financial stability.

aleague4canberra,

you don't know if we have covered it. We have seen the likes of Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane all be in financial trouble, so surely clubs like Tasmania, South Coast, Canberra, small "community clubs" will struggle.

I'm not saying we will be in financial strife, what I am saying is that there is a possiblity and we really need some rich-ass backers.

sure there is a possibility that we won't get the neccessary up-keep to run our club.

But just look at the NRL, the raiders are one of the richer clubs in the league but they aren't from brisbane or sydney, as i reffered to in my other post, they have the money because of a successful business strategy, nothing to do with the population base.
Toby
Toby

Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 pm
True enough I mean Mr. Slavich is well aware of that so he must have a plan in place already. Personally I would like a rich backer however its most likely we will have to finance the club through other business deals and investments..

Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:36 pm
Thinking about it, I am sure he has a plan but lots of other clubs I'm sure would've had a plan but it didn't work out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum