Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Is the latest tantrum from the governement gonna effect our bid?

5 - 71%
1 - 14%
1 - 14%

Total Votes: 7

Golden_CU
Golden_CU
Other football teams : Bradford City

ACT Governement Tantrum: No good for the bid? Empty ACT Governement Tantrum: No good for the bid?

Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:50 pm
What the hell do the ACT Government think they have achieved in backing out of the World Cup? IMO, this has badly damaged our bid and the FFA won't want to negotiate with the government anymore.
pete
pete
Other football teams : Canberra United, Plymouth Argyle FC, Club America, LA Galaxy

ACT Governement Tantrum: No good for the bid? Empty Re: ACT Governement Tantrum: No good for the bid?

Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:30 pm
No doubt it's a disaster! or political brinkman-ship at the extreme

Is it possible to even have hold the World Cup without the Nations capital involved?? this would be a first I would think
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

ACT Governement Tantrum: No good for the bid? Empty Re: ACT Governement Tantrum: No good for the bid?

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:48 am
i don't know what the hell Barr & co. were thinking... geez... i want to watch the world cup in canberra... not having to go to sydney
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum