Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Shame

+9
Sebastian
Admin_Capital Punishment
Nonno Gomes
united09
BrotherEstapol
Galileo
Raider_United
United On The Gong
Joey47
13 posters
Go down
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

For Shame Empty For Shame

Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:50 pm
This probably doesn't belong in this section, but I realise that most people look in this sub-forum so I will post in here.

At tonights game between Central Coast Mariners and Adelaide United, in the 2nd half I and around 10 others decided to move to the Adelaide United army as there wasn't many other people from the forum with the army.

So we got all the banners that was brought and put them back in a bag.

The professional Capital Punishment one that cost $400 to make had to be carefully folded as it could not fit into my bag.

So we brought it over to the AUFC army and folded it there. I put it underneath my bag as, again, it wouldn't fit in my bag. And this was the most safe option.

I continued to watch the game, until with 10 minutes to go I just got all my things together but noticed the professional, $400 banner was not in sight. I had also noticed that my bag had been knocked over.

I then told the security guards and they had earlier seen some Central Coast fans, who were in the Marinators army, with some vinyl material (the same material I had) being flopped around and looking quite suspicious. The security guard told me he didn't think much of it. But who would?

So all I can say is a big FAT thank-you to those fans, possibly Central Coast fans, for wasting away $400, which was NOT from my wallet but from one of the bid leaders. Thanks a lot you D*ckhead. Just hope you realised that you are a low act and not a football fan.
United On The Gong
United On The Gong

For Shame Empty Re: For Shame

Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 pm
Mate, they would be nothing you could've done. Whoever has done this is a f***wit and as you said is a low act.
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:06 pm
United On The Gong wrote:Mate, they would be nothing you could've done. Whoever has done this is a f***wit and as you said is a low act.

Cheers. What really perplexes me though is that we weren't even an opposition team. OK, yes for the W-League but they weren't even there.

ATM I am VERY pissed off.
Raider_United
Raider_United

Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:58 am
Wow, what a low act.
Galileo
Galileo

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:18 am
Try and chase it up, mate. Post on the Marinators forum and ask if they have seen anything. That is just a dog act. I was reading the 442 forum and someone said that the CCM fans are known for stealing Jets fans banners.
BrotherEstapol
BrotherEstapol

Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:32 pm
Wow! That's not cool!

I did notice that the banners had dissapeared at half time, but I was expecting them to be unravelled again...this would explain why.

We should get onto them about that cause it's a c**k move on their behalf. Maybe throw and email to club itself as well?
united09
united09
Other football teams : Mansfield Town

Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:44 pm
That sucks what happened and i agreed it is a low act.

That said i dont think there is anything that can be done to get it back, they have probably thrown it away by now.
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:57 pm
lets seed out the ccm fora for that f****r and i'm all for writing an email to the ccm itself. let me know if you need help. besides where were all our boys helping us??? hey??? ca[ital punishmenters you have no excuse! there were 5 of us in bay 66 for our girls.
Admin_Capital Punishment
Admin_Capital Punishment
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:32 pm
We are thinking of email the CCM club to see what we can do. Apparently CCM fans do this to many teams.
Sebastian
Sebastian
Other football teams : Liverpool, Rangers, Leeds United

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:37 pm
d*ckheads
RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:47 pm
Dog Act! No other words to describe it. I hope this thing is found and the person is never allowed in to an A-League match again. Doubt it though.
united09
united09
Other football teams : Mansfield Town

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:59 pm
No chance of banner or culprit being found imo. Lesson learnt for us, move on and keep a closer eye on our banners in the future.

LEts just replace if with more home made banners
Mickey_Raider

Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:29 pm
Absolutely nothing that could've been done. yes, we could've looked after it like we were looking after a 1 week old child, but there was around 20 people right near the banner, so for the person to have stole it, something had to give.

DOG ACT and what a wanker!
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 pm
it really is just disgraceful... $400 down the drain... wat tossers
efcmetro1878
efcmetro1878

Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 pm
Agreed. Very disappointing.

Put it on our list of emails to write: CCM re banner, FFA re bid...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum