Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

CU supporters award? Empty CU supporters award?

Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:44 am
The official CU supporters award that deservedly went to Ellyse Perry is named the "Leprechaun Award" as reported by the Canberra Times.

W.T.F Mad Mad Mad !!!!!!!!

We are the supporters not that idiot with that silly hat that does nothing but way a flag, he is about as supportive as heather reid. if he left no one would notice or care!

shame Cu, shame.

after all we have done for you, "the Capital Hill" award would have been a lasting tribute and thank you to your supporters.

even your steve gerrards and john terrys never forget to mention how important their fans are to them.

i'm not angry just deeply disappointed...
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

CU supporters award? Empty Re: CU supporters award?

Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:01 am
i'm angry, what the hell is going on with that? is it that one person can just buy an award for their supporters group of 1?

we are the supporters group, not the bloody green leprechaun (note singular).
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:49 am
what was i saying about top players and clubs acknowledging their fans....

(http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/12/24/1707627/juventus-alessandro-del-piero-offers-christmas-wishes)

Juventus' Alessandro Del Piero Offers Christmas Wishes
The Juve striker communicated festive cheer via his own website...
Dec 24, 2009 5:37:31 PM

Juventus forward Alessandro Del Piero has made Christmas declarations to his fans via alessandrodelpiero.com, during which he extends not only festive wishes but also his thoughts on the Bianconeri's season so far.

He wrote, "I must admit that from a sporting perspective I was hoping for a more relaxing holiday period, but I hope that these days of rest allow me to return to Juventus and to help us turn around our recent form.

"Yet at times like these it's important to go beyond what happens on the pitch, and to think about the people close to us.

"For me, this is Christmas, which I celebrated yesterday in San Vendemiano with my parents and my brother, and as I'll now spend with my family. (This year there are four of us!)

"I hope you have the best Christmas and that the season brings you health, peace, and happiness. I'm pleased to share these moments with you via our website and I hope it helps us all feel a little closer. From my heart, Merry Christmas."
RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:11 pm
I also saw that. How is the Leprechauns a supporters group. I see one banner, that isn't part of the CPSG and that is "Give em the Brush off"
jimmymerkin

Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:48 pm
Hey guys, just found your awesome forum!

Just out of curiosity, have you guys ever contacted CU asking if you can have an award rather than bagging people? I have a friend who is rather well connected in the CU world who told me that some very high profile supporters vote for the Leprechaun award, have you even asked how the award is decided?

But hey, you guys are obviously the authorities on all things CU so who am I to question?
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:13 pm
jimmymerkin wrote:Hey guys, just found your awesome forum!

Just out of curiosity, have you guys ever contacted CU asking if you can have an award rather than bagging people? I have a friend who is rather well connected in the CU world who told me that some very high profile supporters vote for the Leprechaun award, have you even asked how the award is decided?

But hey, you guys are obviously the authorities on all things CU so who am I to question?

yeah we made a few enquiries to the club but they wanted nothing to do with the capital punishment supporters group award
Toby
Toby

Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:43 pm
Schimch@capital hill wrote:

yeah we made a few enquiries to the club but they wanted nothing to do with the capital punishment supporters group award

How come?? does the club not want us?
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:07 pm
thats a bit mean on CU's account
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Firstly, as schimch said, yes we have contacted CU regarding a possible Capital Punishment supporters group award. We got brushed off, saying it can't be arranged.

Secondly, if this is the "Leprechaun" Award and it is considered a fans award, can you tell me who votes for it? Care to give examples. Because it is obvious that this award doesn't interact with the general Canberra United supporter base. If it is the "Leprechauns", wouldn't it be better off finding more than one supporter to be on the voting panel? lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum