Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

I versed some canberra united players today... Empty I versed some canberra united players today...

Sat May 09, 2009 5:12 pm
yeah i versed the actas womens team today which contains canberra united captain ellie brush and bec kiting. we drew 1-1 which is decent for an U-15's team.

anyway what i'm getting at is that there was a lot of really good young talent there that currently just trains with united. There was a really good CM who played alongside brush and she was doing nearly as well as brush was.

lookin promising for the upcoming season anyway
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

I versed some canberra united players today... Empty Re: I versed some canberra united players today...

Sat May 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Yea, well this is where the W-League youth competition could be good. Basically the ACTAS young players would all be in that team.

We played the Belwest Premier girls, won the Comp and Fed Cup, a few weeks ago, and bloody hell some of them should be in the W-League.
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

I versed some canberra united players today... Empty Re: I versed some canberra united players today...

Sat May 09, 2009 5:16 pm
^^^^^^^

yeah agree.

and let me just say ellie brush is frickin awesome, i tried to mark her all game but couldn't get anything on her. she's so composed on the ball.
Joey47
Joey47

Sat May 09, 2009 8:28 pm
LOL 'versed'. That would have to be the most common non-word word used.
BrotherEstapol
BrotherEstapol

Tue May 12, 2009 11:43 pm
I played fluffy ball against Lydia Williams at Weston Indoor a while back.(whoo! Go fluffy ball!)
She wasn't in goals though...was recovering from a hand injury of some sort I think.

Was funny though, one of the teams complained that she was playing since she was a Matilda! Kinda stupid really...she wasn't even in goals...and it's fluffy ball ffs! lol
Joey47
Joey47

Wed May 13, 2009 6:34 pm
I'm playing Cian M. tomorrow. We are playing Belwest prem girls. As said some real great players there.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum