Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
jimmymerkin

My start to the season Empty My start to the season

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:54 pm
Hey guys,

let me know what you think about my prediction to the start of the season!

Canberra Utd started there season really well today when they beat Perth 6-0, even with some bad refing calls. Firstly the girls scored when chinaese girl Shu O ran the ball and dribbled around the slow Perth players to score a in the top corner. Then grace gill did a big run and passed the ball to munoz who passed it back to grace who kick it into the keeper but she couldn't catch it and it bounced back to grace who kicked it in for two nil then caitlin did a goal like her big one from a few seasons back and kicked it in for 3 nil and the girls were cheering! So it was 3 nil at half time. The captain ellie brush the gots a header from the corner from emilie and that was four and the perry beat the keeper 1 on 1 for the fifth goal. Shu O scored her second goal after some good passing from all the girls to make it 6 nil at full time but it should have been about ten because there were some bad offside calls.

That would be a good start wouldn't it!
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

My start to the season Empty Re: My start to the season

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:29 pm
bit optimistic, but i'll take it
jimmymerkin

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:09 pm
It would be good wouldnt it! :)

Ross from the team said i should post it to let you all see my prediction, ill be righting reports all season for him so you can all see them :)
Toby
Toby

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:02 pm
sounds great Smile
Nonna Gomes

Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:04 pm
Confused
CUFC

Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 am
Please note that Jimmy Merkin has no official affiliation with Canberra United FC and that his match reports that he may post on this website are an independent view and do not represent the views of Canberra United FC.
efcmetro1878
efcmetro1878

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 am
CUFC wrote:Please note that Jimmy Merkin has no official affiliation with Canberra United FC and that his match reports that he may post on this website are an independent view and do not represent the views of Canberra United FC.
I would have guessed as such.
Galileo
Galileo

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:45 pm
efcmetro1878 wrote:
CUFC wrote:Please note that Jimmy Merkin has no official affiliation with Canberra United FC and that his match reports that he may post on this website are an independent view and do not represent the views of Canberra United FC.
I would have guessed as such.

lol

x2
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum