Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Galileo
Galileo

Qatar?  Empty Qatar?

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:50 pm
So they won the rights to host the 2022 FIFA World Cup. What a disgrace. Clearly this process is corruptive, and something needs to be done.

Would really like to see some form on inquiry be undertaken, and for Qatar to fall guilty to buying votes.

I am predicting an absolute disaster in 2022.
davidvilla7torres9

Qatar?  Empty Re: Qatar?

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:11 pm
No one should be shocked that Qatar has won. Although Qatar has a small population, don't let that blind you from the fact that Qatar is an oil rich state. Without Qatar, cars around the world would not be able to move. Oil has a lot of political power. This is why people like Clinton, Bush and Obama always do oil deals in exchange for US military support.
theblueorder
theblueorder
Other football teams : Rangers FC

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:34 pm
I knew we lost it when FIFA saw our video with that goofy kangaroo. I can just imagine the FIFA executives watching that and thinking they are watching a Disney cartoon. We totally embarrassed ourselves on the world stage. The whole thing was a farce.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:46 pm
im disappointed that australia didnt get it but i dont think qatar will do that bad, im sure in 10 years theyll fix any problems and seeing that it will be hosted in january it will be a bit cooler.

btw galileo, this thread should be in the World Football section, not the canberra a-league bid
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum