Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sportymorty

Attention Goalkeepers Empty Attention Goalkeepers

Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:22 pm
I know this is not the right place to place this message, but I wanted as many as possible to read it as it will benefit all grassroots club involved as incentives will go to them as well (Administrators please let me know if there is a better place to post this as I would like to reach as many Goalkeepers in the ACT as possible). Thank you!!!!

-----------------

Dear Goalkeepers

We know you are nearing the end of the season, but in preparation for the 2012 season, we are looking for goalkeepers who are interested in acting as ASBA Sports Club Rep where you can make a little bit of money from sales of our products (Josef Fischer Goalkeeper Gloves, Andreas Football Boots, Cocomo Compression and more to come) to other members from your club + you will be offered a special discount for products you buy for your own personal use.

We are only looking for 1 Club Rep per club and it is based on “first in, first served”, so don’t wait too long before you send an email to mail@asbasports.com.au to express your interest.

The only information we require at this stage is your name, your age and the name of the club you play for (if possible please provide a link to your Club’s website) and you can write ASBA Sports Club Rep in the subject line if you wish.

Cheers

Morten Christiansen
ASBA Sports

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum