Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Socceroos vs Malaysia Empty Socceroos vs Malaysia

Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:13 pm
After two years in the wilderness, the Socceroos come back to Canberra Stadium to take on Malaysia.

Last time Australia played in Canberra, we hit 20,032 (or something like that). Considering that was a fixture filled with Matt Simon, Paul Reid and Robbie Cornthwaite and their ilk, I'd like to think this time round we could topple that number.

Bought my tickets today and pax was already at 4334. Tickets only went on sale to the public on Thursday.

5000 in 2 days is a pretty decent effort, so here's hoping that Capital Football and the FFA promote the hell out of it...
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Socceroos vs Malaysia Empty Re: Socceroos vs Malaysia

Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:29 pm
hopefully we see roughly 20k at the game, 15k minimum
cbrmacca
Other football teams : St Pauli

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:35 pm
Will there be a A-League 4 CBR stand there? What are the supporters plan for this summer season? How about a return to a Sydney FC game in a bus (this should be done on an annual basis)?
Joey47
Joey47

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:41 pm
cbrmacca wrote:Will there be a A-League 4 CBR stand there? What are the supporters plan for this summer season? How about a return to a Sydney FC game in a bus (this should be done on an annual basis)?

Doubt it mate. ATM there just isn't enough support with FFA opting for no expansion (Western Sydney) and subsequently the support has dried up. The lack of traffic on the forum exemplifies this. I am sure when we are granted our licence numbers will come back in droves and thus an army, inevitably a very healthy contingent, will garner some incredible support.
Admin_Capital Punishment
Admin_Capital Punishment
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net

Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 pm
Kewell and emo out of this one, definitely better for the a-league but not for this crowd. I'm not confident of a solid crowd tbh...unless walk ups are really big which i'm not sure about...i can see this being a 14k crowd. I just looked at the tickets too, 80 dollars for a reserve... Hmmm seems pretty steep for a game against the powerhouse malaysia even with a kind of full strength socceroos
Joey47
Joey47

Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:28 am
Bought some more tickets yesterday and the pax was only around 7k. Am thinking this number cannot be right. If it is, we are in for a crowd lower than 14k IMO, which would be extremely disappointing.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:53 pm
i'm predicting around 15k, but if we can get over 20k like we did vs kuwait. it would be great, even if the ffa doesnt notice our passion!

also, are we gonna organise something for the game, we all sit in bay 66 like previosuly and take our canberra united gear? i put togther a pretty big green flag for the raiders season and i can use it for CU as well.
are we gonna get togther in the one bay or just sit with the green and gold army or by ourselves?
cbrmacca
Other football teams : St Pauli

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:42 pm
O'Malleys b4 hand - and then mix in with the ggarmy on the northern end. anyone with a banner to show a-league for the 'berra??
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum