Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DrFutebol

Melburians disband Empty Melburians disband

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:07 pm
The official supporters group of Melbourne City disband according to a statement on their facebook page.

I'm sure one of the 'metrics' cited by FFA in granting West Melbourne an A-League licence for next year was potential for good crowd numbers.

For me this just doens't add up.... FFA now find themselves with a team which is on the nose even with their own fans and then try and argue to the rest of the football community that it is this market that deserves another team.

Real expansion please FFA.

Melbourne City supporters group disbanding
DrFutebol

Melburians disband Empty Re: Melburians disband

Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:08 pm
Hyperlink in text "Melbourne City supporters group disbanding" thought it would have been more obvious than what the forum style allows
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:27 pm
Active Support has seriously copped a hit the past few years. Stale league, combined with bad relations with the concerned club and FFA's over policing has impacted it heavily. Key for us is maintaining a good working relationship with the board and being united as an active group. I'm confident this can and will happen.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum