Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Get out to Canberra Stadium and sit with the Capital Punishm Empty Get out to Canberra Stadium and sit with the Capital Punishment Army

Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:19 pm
When Central Coast Mariners play Perth Glory an Adelaide United, whether we get that 12th spot or not, we have to get to together and sing like hell. We will meet up in a bay... bring confetti, streamers, toilet rolls, drums, horns, whistles.

Even if we don't succeed, we have to send a message to the FFA that that decision was wrong, and we have to still convince them that we should get the 13th spot.

And then if we do get it, then we will go even more psycho.

C'MON Canberra, lets show Australian football that we mean business.

clap Thumbs Up
RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

Get out to Canberra Stadium and sit with the Capital Punishm Empty Re: Get out to Canberra Stadium and sit with the Capital Punishm

Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:38 pm
Yea, good idea... although I won't be able to attend the first game as I'll be in Fiji.
Toby
Toby

Get out to Canberra Stadium and sit with the Capital Punishm Empty Re: Get out to Canberra Stadium and sit with the Capital Punishm

Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:26 pm
I also will be in Vietnam for September, October but im sending out facebook posts so hopefully a few might join this forum.
RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:20 am
Seriously guys, even though i won't be able to make the first game, we need to make a good showing that there is a great deal of support for football in the nations capital.
Alex351
Alex351
Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:00 am
Yeah does someone have a drum that they can bring to add to the atmosphere!
Joey47
Joey47

Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 pm
Alex351 wrote:Yeah does someone have a drum that they can bring to add to the atmosphere!

Yea, I don't know where in Canberra you can get a drum. None at Cash Converters.

BTW, you gonna sit with us Alex?
(::FAQ::)
(::FAQ::)

Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:21 pm
Oh, we need to make Canberra Stadium into one noisy stadium.

WE NEED to bring horns, drums, confetti, streamers, banners etc. If you have been to a Canberra Raiders match you always see them brining this stuff.

At the Raiders games I st up in the Mal Meninga stand and yet I can hear them heaps well. They make HEAPS of noise.
Alex351
Alex351
Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 pm
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:[
BTW, you gonna sit with us Alex?

Sure, should be great Woot!
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:31 pm
that would be a fantastic idea
we have to be as loud as the SOuth Africans were at the Confeds cUP
THEY DID NOT SHUT UP
mikey_porto
mikey_porto

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:11 pm
Yea, i might do this.

But when are the games?
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:24 pm
^^
games are in september and october, will you be coming to canberra united w-league games mikey porto?
cufc_cc
cufc_cc
Other football teams : Leeds Utd

Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 am
Yea, I will be sitting with the army at the A-league matches.
Joey47
Joey47

Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:22 pm
C'mon any other people gonna make the commitment?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum