Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Western Sydney Will be in the A-league next year.... But it doesn't end the spell for Canberra Empty Western Sydney Will be in the A-league next year.... But it doesn't end the spell for Canberra

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:31 pm
According to Mike Cockerill, he is close with the FFA and is a journalist for Fox Sports, Western Sydney will be given the go-ahead but says that it doesn't end there.

There is a strong possibility that it could go to 13 teams and also a strong possibility that Wellington will not be playing in the league next year- as their A-League licence contract has not been renewed.

The AFC has a lot to do with expansion, which could mean that wellington could be gone.

Expect a decision by the end of the month on Western Sydney's A-League hopes, Canberra's A-League hopes and Wellington's A-League future.

This was all said on FOX SPORTS FC.
Toby
Toby

Western Sydney Will be in the A-league next year.... But it doesn't end the spell for Canberra Empty Re: Western Sydney Will be in the A-league next year.... But it doesn't end the spell for Canberra

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:32 pm
Interesting scenario which we have all been talking about...
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Western Sydney Will be in the A-league next year.... But it doesn't end the spell for Canberra Empty Re: Western Sydney Will be in the A-league next year.... But it doesn't end the spell for Canberra

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am
13 teams please!

we've all been asking for it, but still my theory that there could be 12 teams in next year but wellington get kicked out so us western sydney and melbourne heart all get in.
(::FAQ::)
(::FAQ::)

Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:25 pm
aleague4canberra wrote:13 teams please!

we've all been asking for it, but still my theory that there could be 12 teams in next year but wellington get kicked out so us western sydney and melbourne heart all get in.

I was watching Fox Sports FC last night and they had a brief interview with Ben Buckley about expansion and he said that after this round that they will probably take a break from expansion for a couple of years.

if they are going to do that, then surely we will come in next year so they don't screw our bid over?
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 pm
^^

reading between the lines, you're probably right.

if they've said that we have the best bid they've ever seen, why would they reject us unless one of the western sydney bids outdoes us which judging by the lack of website or community support the haven't.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:50 am
thats the most likely situtation at the moment... but if any of the WS bids get through... i hope its lucas neil's because it would he would have to come running back to Australia and play in the A-League
Alex351
Alex351
Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:18 pm
If wellington are going to get kicked out that'll be another deadline which we have to wait for. LOL
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited

Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:21 pm
Alex351 wrote:If wellington are going to get kicked out that'll be another deadline which we have to wait for. LOL

maybe its the decision on wellington that is delaying the choice who gets 12th liscence
Alex351
Alex351

Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 pm
JohnLovesCanberraUnited wrote:
Alex351 wrote:If wellington are going to get kicked out that'll be another deadline which we have to wait for. LOL

maybe its the decision on wellington that is delaying the choice who gets 12th liscence

You could be right.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited

Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:27 pm
Alex351 wrote:

You could be right.

i could couldn't I..... as i am a genius.... i probably am
Alex351
Alex351

Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:29 pm
Alex351 wrote:

You could be right.

Keep dreaming John lol.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited

Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:30 pm
Alex351 wrote:
Alex351 wrote:

You could be right.

Keep dreaming John lol.

i will Alex..... i will lol
Alex351
Alex351

Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:32 pm
ROFL
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum