Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Raiders crowd gives encouragement for Canberra team? Empty Raiders crowd gives encouragement for Canberra team?

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:45 pm
well IMO anyway, they got over 19k and they're out of the finals race so that just goes to show how good the crowds could be for some big games for a canberra a-league team.

good signs.
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Raiders crowd gives encouragement for Canberra team? Empty Re: Raiders crowd gives encouragement for Canberra team?

Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:09 pm
19,355. i know this isn't the Raiders forum, but I got to admit that was the BEST atmosphere I have been at Canberra Stadium. Way better than the Kuwait-Socceroos game.
Toby
Toby

Raiders crowd gives encouragement for Canberra team? Empty Re: Raiders crowd gives encouragement for Canberra team?

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:15 am
Probably because of the punch up
(::FAQ::)
(::FAQ::)

Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 pm
Title should be "Raiders Atmosphere gives encouragement for Canberra team?"

Woot! Such a good game to be at. Probably the best game I have been at Canberra Stadium.
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:07 pm
RaidersCampese6 wrote:Title should be "Raiders Atmosphere gives encouragement for Canberra team?"

Woot! Such a good game to be at. Probably the best game I have been at Canberra Stadium.

Oh, you were at it too. Jeez what a good game. It would be VERY, VERY, VERY hard to match that atmosphere. We would have to be playing Sydney to match it.
TheBigMan
TheBigMan
Other football teams : Millwall, Chelsea, Valencia, Juventus

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:46 pm
it was the best raiders crowd in 3 years.
thom_canberra
thom_canberra
Other football teams : Ajax, Bolton

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Yea, to all those who call Canberra crowds fickle this is a great example of loyal support for a team which can't make it to the finals. Good post aleague4canberra

But I still think the atmosphere at the Kuwait game was pretty good, especially behind the goals!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum