Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Ivan Slavich  talks about the economic strain Empty Ivan Slavich talks about the economic strain

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:43 am
did anyone read in the canberra times yesterday about ivan clavich saying that the economic strain is making finding potential investors very hard?

i couldnt find the link but i actually think that this might be a good thing for the canberra bid because if pontential investors are not being picked up by bids we've got a lot more money than the WS bids and the proposed lottery doesn't involve investors. the WS bids will be struggling IMO.
MinsterMan

Ivan Slavich  talks about the economic strain Empty Re: Ivan Slavich talks about the economic strain

Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:05 am
aleague4canberra wrote:did anyone read in the canberra times yesterday about ivan clavich saying that the economic strain is making finding potential investors very hard?

i couldnt find the link but i actually think that this might be a good thing for the canberra bid because if pontential investors are not being picked up by bids we've got a lot more money than the WS bids and the proposed lottery doesn't involve investors. the WS bids will be struggling IMO.

Just what is involved with the 'proposed lottery'?
Chris1822
Chris1822

Ivan Slavich  talks about the economic strain Empty Re: Ivan Slavich talks about the economic strain

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:38 pm
^^^^^^^^^^

I'll email ivan slavich and see what he says
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:43 pm
this is what he said

"Thinking of running a lottery to raise funds."

isn't giving much away
MinsterMan

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:20 am
aleague4canberra wrote:this is what he said

isn't giving much away

lol well that answers all my questions.

Who eneters the lottery? What do you get if you win? Ownership of the club? The head coaching job? A $50 voucher at bunnings?

I dont like the sound of this.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:15 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^

i know he didn't say much about it

you can email him, the email is on the aleague4canberra website under the supporters fan forum set up title.
jeza_roflmaocopter

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:31 pm
ohhhhhhhh no
Gerrards_Homies808
Gerrards_Homies808
Other football teams : Liverpool F.C.& Celtic F.C.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:35 pm
aleague4canberra wrote:did anyone read in the canberra times yesterday about ivan clavich saying that the economic strain is making finding potential investors very hard?

Cmon mate i think that ull find its Ivan Slavich u good spellera :lol!:
the head
the head
Location : Duffy. That's where I live mofo. Where I do my thing.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:49 pm
MinsterMan wrote:
aleague4canberra wrote:this is what he said

isn't giving much away

lol well that answers all my questions.

Who eneters the lottery? What do you get if you win? Ownership of the club? The head coaching job? A $50 voucher at bunnings?

I dont like the sound of this.

I could use that Bunnings voucher for a new rake. Awesome.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:58 pm
i think that the lottery is a full blown multi-million dollar lottery run by the canberra a-league bid.

people buy tickets for say $20 with a prize of one million something like that.
Toby
Toby

Sun May 03, 2009 3:16 am
In all honesty im worried over Canberra's weak economic strength... I reckon we should contact the Sheikh thats keen to invest in the Tasmanian bid or find another sheikh in the middle East! There are plenty with big bucks, crazy over football!
Chris1822
Chris1822

Sun May 03, 2009 10:29 am
^^^^^^^^^^^

that's exactly right, ivan slavich should look out of canberra for investors because just having canberran investors narrows your market of potential investors.
Toby
Toby

Mon May 04, 2009 1:55 am
well, I am not sure he has the contacts over there. Although I am sure he must be aware of the possibility it all depends if he wants to spend the resources to get someone there and lobby.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum