Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mikey_porto
mikey_porto

Jen Bissett Empty Jen Bissett

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:14 am
what are your thoughts on her?

I think she is very inconsistent and am not so sure whether she is up to the challenge of being out starting number 10.

One game she will be the best player and the next she will jusgt go into her shell.

Thoughts?
efcmetro1878
efcmetro1878

Jen Bissett Empty Re: Jen Bissett

Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:52 am
Very very true. She's got the potential to play out of her skin - like against Perth, where she was flying in to every tackle and whinging with the best (you know who I mean). That said, she has been nowhere near the consistency of Tseng and Ash Sykes in the latter part of the season. I honestly don't think she should start today, we've got too much quality elsewhere to warrant playing her in a three-pronged strikeforce.

I get the feeling that in the earlier part of the campaign, Junna was playing three up front hoping either Sykes or Bisset would fire to assist Tseng. Neither of them did and thus goals dried up. Jen's also stuck in an awkward position being an attacking midfeilder because she's being played out of position as a centre forward - it's like when Everton/Socceroos were playing Timmy C alone up front. He can play there, but he's out of position and thus not used as well.
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:09 am
she has been blacklisted! those who know me personally will understand the significance of this, it's gonna take a huge effort to get off that list!
i saw no urgency, no hunger no desire and therefore she shouldn't be in the team.
as they say everybody loves a Hogg, she should follow her example!
Galileo
Galileo

Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:40 pm
She was bad yesterday. Only started to hit her straps in the last few minutes.
footballfan

Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:57 am
dont really think bisset is up to it. She is too polite as a player and not hungry enough. Hogg is not up to it either. She shows some flashes of being ok, but is easily outclassed each game. She should go and develop her game elsewhere to bring it up to the standard required and then maybe in a couple of years she might get a run.
cufc_cc
cufc_cc
Other football teams : Leeds Utd

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:45 pm
Many of our players need to learn a lesson from Cian Maciejewski. They go in hard for the ball, and most of the time come out on top. They need to be a lot more agressive.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum