Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
efcmetro1878
efcmetro1878

ROAD TRIP!! Empty ROAD TRIP!!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:04 pm
Now, I know it's a bit far away, but I thought the Army should start organising road trips for away games around... now.

The three most feasible away trips this season are: Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne (in Geeeeeeeelong).

Sydney's at Seymour Shaw Park - the home of the Sutherland Sharks football club. It's in Miranda, near the massive Westfield and about a 600m walk from Miranda station. Interestingly, it's an artificial turf pitch (same as Hawker), so the girls should find that better to play on.
Newcastle's at EAS again, and it'd be good to get a decent crew up there. I think that game's pretty close to Xmas, and it's a TV game, so maybe the Tradies would be a shorter away trip. I think my mates are planning on the trip, but we'll probs stay the night in town and drive/catch the train back the next day.
Melbourne - now I think this would be an awesome away trip, mainly because it's a bit different, and there were a few fans there last year for the Victory game (which we lost Thumbs Down ). They're playing it at Kardinia Park which is a bit of a journey from Melbourne but I can't see why it couldn't happen.

Is anyone planning on going to ANY away games this year: if so, which ones?

Discuss, using examples. 500 word limit.
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

ROAD TRIP!! Empty Re: ROAD TRIP!!

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 pm
I'd definitely be keen for an away trip to Sydney, other commitments permitting. In fact I am usually away around the 22nd of January, and are always around that area (Central Coast and Hunter Region).

That may be the only away game I'll be able to make... possibly the Newcastle game but unlikely.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:37 pm
i'd be interested in the sydney game but i think newcastle is a bit far and geelong is way to far
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum