Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Thoughts... Do We Have a Possibility?

+15
thom_canberra
Toby
xman0444
Galileo
avy1990
Alcuela
Alex351
arinceo
Social_Loafer
CFCCOUK
Shar
choice bro cheers
Ecz
Chris1822
Joey47
19 posters
Go down
thom_canberra
thom_canberra
Other football teams : Ajax, Bolton

Your Thoughts... Do We Have a Possibility? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Thoughts... Do We Have a Possibility?

Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:48 am
so not long now, if it's any later than 10th of july I will be pissed off...

they need to hurry up and announce the team so they can prepare!
Raider_United
Raider_United

Your Thoughts... Do We Have a Possibility? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Thoughts... Do We Have a Possibility?

Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:11 am
thom_canberra wrote:so not long now, if it's any later than 10th of july I will be pissed off...

Well, you could be pissed off then because I have actually seen in a few articles that it COULD be 2 months... pointing towards a crap WS bid.

Make a decision FFA very soon.
cufc_cc
cufc_cc
Other football teams : Leeds Utd

Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 am
The longer this drags on the more I get less confident.
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:46 am
Graham Arnold OUT! wrote:
thom_canberra wrote:so not long now, if it's any later than 10th of july I will be pissed off...

Well, you could be pissed off then because I have actually seen in a few articles that it COULD be 2 months... pointing towards a crap WS bid.

Make a decision FFA very soon.

yeah same here, this delaying of the announcement just confirms my theory that we are the back up bid in case western sydney can't pull a decent one together
the head
the head
Location : Duffy. That's where I live mofo. Where I do my thing.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:13 pm
I'm away on holidays (and out of contact with civilisation) during the first weeks of July..... I hope I come back to good news.
mikey_porto
mikey_porto

Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:02 am
Ecz wrote:I reckon Canberra have a strong chance, a good bid, a good stadium, and a strong fan support

That is i Ecz. You have summarised perfectly in a short sentence. We have all that is required by all reports.
mikey_porto
mikey_porto

Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 am
It has been confirmed by Ben Buckley that it is between Western Sydney and Canberra. It is obvious that the loser will get it next round of expansion with Tasmania, or South Coast IF they get their bid sorted out.
Alex351
Alex351
Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:33 pm
Why don't they put Canberra and West-Syd if they're both so good. A bye is only a small price to pay
Toby
Toby

Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:58 pm
indeed, infact a bye can be great for teams towards mid-season as it can freshen up some teams
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum