Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Exclusive update from the big man himself Empty Exclusive update from the big man himself

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:17 am
"I am still very hopeful, we do have a very large chunk of the start up capital, but wish we had more, we do need more foundation members too. I too am very frustrated, I have been on this journey since May last year and have been working hard with my committee to make it happen. There is no doubt that we have impressed them, I get the very distinct vibe that their preference is for another team into Sydney, we have put the cat amongst the pigeons and yes there is the possibility that we would be part of an even more expanded comp."

source:my inbox.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubt

ouch IMO, doesn't sound too good at all.
Pittodrie Boy
Pittodrie Boy

Exclusive update from the big man himself Empty Re: Exclusive update from the big man himself

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 pm
As Cpl Fraser once said, "We're DOOMED Captain Mainwaring"! (At least in the short term).
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Exclusive update from the big man himself Empty Re: Exclusive update from the big man himself

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:30 pm
Really doesn't look the greatest IMO. Looks as though it will go to 12 teams with just Western Sydney.
Toby
Toby

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:30 pm
Well it doesnt really inform us anything that we didn't know.. I think our guessing is on target so far..
RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 pm
Please No

He really doesn't sound very confident. Quotes that support my statement:

"I am still very hopeful"

"but wish we had more"

"I too am very frustrated, I have been on this journey since May last year and have been working hard with my committee to make it happen"

I get the very distinct vibe that their preference is for another team into Sydney

Oh well. Doesn't look great for the future. Because it looks as though we won't get in and I remember reading on here that the FFA have said that they will take a break from expansion after this. Doubt
Alex351
Alex351
Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:58 pm
I really want this team and TBH we deserve it for all the effort we put in
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:13 am
Alex351 wrote:I really want this team and TBH we deserve it for all the effort we put in

cmon Hear, Hear cmon

For all the effort we have put in.... all the money we have gained....all the community support we've got....all the sponsors we've got.... it'd be disgusting if we didn't get the licence.

If we don't get in now, all the money will be lost, as will community support.

C'Mon FFA, gives us a licence!!
Sebastian
Sebastian
Other football teams : Liverpool, Rangers, Leeds United

Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 pm
at least the members get refunds. I think Surprised
Toby
Toby

Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:50 am
I'm interested in seeing what Ben Buckley will say if we don't get in...
Alex351
Alex351
Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:49 am
Toby wrote:I'm interested in seeing what Ben Buckley will say if we don't get in...

Yeah, that will be interesting.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum