Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Bec Kiting as well as 3 Taiwanese Confirmed in Canberra United Squad Empty Bec Kiting as well as 3 Taiwanese Confirmed in Canberra United Squad

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 am
IF anyone read the Canberra Times this morning, there was an article just saying that due to FFA requirements, Canberra will only be competing with players who base themslees in Canberra for the season.

Bec Kiting as well as 3 Taiwanese Confirmed in Canberra United Squad.
teddybear

Bec Kiting as well as 3 Taiwanese Confirmed in Canberra United Squad Empty Re: Bec Kiting as well as 3 Taiwanese Confirmed in Canberra United Squad

Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Actually it is two taiwanese. Why the special mention for Kiting? She is local and not a very good player who let in a lot of goals last year. Don't understand the interest in her.
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Bec Kiting as well as 3 Taiwanese Confirmed in Canberra United Squad Empty Re: Bec Kiting as well as 3 Taiwanese Confirmed in Canberra United Squad

Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:36 pm
Oh my mistake. I know many people who rate Rebecca Kiting- and I am one of them. I thought she was as solid as a rock at back.
teddybear

Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:54 am
not real solid when you are directly responsible for goals against you with stupid basic kids errors. Look at the CCM game I think it was. She is ok, but doesn't move - she is lazy. Only thing she does it kick the ball out, no creative moves to get the ball back to someone in her team.
RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:47 pm
Bec Kiting, I thought, was one of the unsung heroes of the Canberra United squad. Was very solid and would clean up plenty from the back.
teddybear

Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 am
Well, will have to disagree with you. I can't call it solid with so many basic errors losing the game. Ohh well, will see what happens this season.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum