Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Interested in return to demo @ Syd FC game on a bus?

5 - 83%
0 - 0%
1 - 17%
0 - 0%

Total Votes: 6

Poll closed
cbrmacca
Other football teams : St Pauli

Return to Syd FC game to promote A-League 4 CBR Empty Return to Syd FC game to promote A-League 4 CBR

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:52 pm
I was thinking about the trip to Sydney two seasons and not how much fun it was BUT how much it meant for us as a football community. We did not really get into the cheering until the 2nd half but then you could not stop us. Everyone wanted to know who we were and were pleased to see us fair dinkum about being in the A-League.

So we need to do it again and on an annual basis (if not twice a season).

Such a trip is good for 3 reasons:
1. To let FFA and the football community in Australia know that we will remain to be serious about having a football team to call our own
2. To let other Canberran's that we are also serious about being part of the world game
3. To build our 'united' fan culture

It is not all about the boardroom - WE need to continually fight for and demonstrate our passion to have our own team.

I am thinking of a Sunday trip so it makes it a day trip (& b4 Christmas etc gets in the way)(depending on the W-League draw)
Sunday November 6 SFC v GCU 5pm OR
Sunday December 4 SFC v BRR 5pm

So answer the poll & let us take control again!

Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Return to Syd FC game to promote A-League 4 CBR Empty Re: Return to Syd FC game to promote A-League 4 CBR

Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:29 pm
Didn't attend the last one, but from all reports it was a huge success with a decent contingent there in support. Definitely would consider a trip, assuming numbers were strong and if this took place in December/January when I am off.
Rick_Rick

Return to Syd FC game to promote A-League 4 CBR Empty Re: Return to Syd FC game to promote A-League 4 CBR

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:21 am
That's the key Joey, "if the numbers were right". unfortunately, the euphoria of the bid has really died down and thus it would be difficult to accrue those numbers. WOuld love to be proven wrong however, and i'd certainly be keen for a road trip up to Sydney.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:56 pm
i attended the last one and it was great! we got our message out their to the general football public. i was actually just thinking about doing another bus trip after finding photos of the last trip of me and ned zelic Very Happy
The Western Front
The Western Front
Other football teams : Leeds United, Celtic, Korona Kielce

Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:12 am
Hey Guys

It's the guy's from the Western Sydney bid/ Fan forum. Dropping in to introduce ourselves and say we would love to help you guys out.
Alex351
Alex351
Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:08 pm
It would actually be sick if us as well as the western front guys went to the same Sydney game! Get some good numbers to the game as well to show our views!
The Western Front
The Western Front
Other football teams : Leeds United, Celtic, Korona Kielce

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 pm
Amen brothers voice in numbers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum