Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bjps

Your logo....what's with the guns??? Empty Your logo....what''s with the guns???

Thu May 14, 2009 5:46 pm
OK I'm not a wowser and I'm not telling you what you should do. Hell you could put a swastika in there and I wouldn't give a s**t.

But you do realise having a logo like that won't go down well at FFA, and if you get in they'll make you change it?
Thebid

Your logo....what's with the guns??? Empty Re: Your logo....what's with the guns???

Thu May 14, 2009 8:06 pm
bjps wrote:OK I'm not a wowser and I'm not telling you what you should do. Hell you could put a swastika in there and I wouldn't give a s**t.

But you do realise having a logo like that won't go down well at FFA, and if you get in they'll make you change it?

A supporters forum is crucial to the bid. A Canberra team will only get a supporter base if we can get the families to the games. Families and sponsors ain't going to be delighted to see Cap Punishment...which is/was funny in my view...but becomes something different when laden with guns.

Capital Punishment..the name has already caused much consternation within the FFA, they are petrified of anything controversial as they aim to protect the image of football. If we get in they will "make us" change it.

As for guns, that makes the Cap Punishment name ever more concerning to you know who. More importantly this forum has a vital role in support of the bid and building support. Don't underestimate what you are doing. Any parents/kids passing this way ain't going to be impressed.

I reckon you should aim for humour, something that offends no-one. That's my two cents worth, or my first shot:)
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Your logo....what's with the guns??? Empty Re: Your logo....what's with the guns???

Thu May 14, 2009 8:55 pm
^^^^

Damn, surely we will be able to keep the name though? I remember getting heaps of little kids at the W-League games even though we had the name capital punishment. We will have to get a new logo no.

Agree, we should have something humorous to it.

*Sigh
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Thu May 14, 2009 9:30 pm
ouch, wait to shoot us down, i thought it was good but i can see where you're coming from i spose *sigh x2*
arinceo
arinceo

Sat May 16, 2009 12:24 pm
Sorry about the inclusion of the guns on the logo guys, a bit of poor judgment on my behalf. I will try to design a more family appropriate logo.
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Sat May 16, 2009 1:25 pm
that's ok arniceo, i didn't really think that it would cause a stir either, but i can see why now
TheBigMan
TheBigMan
Other football teams : Millwall, Chelsea, Valencia, Juventus

Sat May 16, 2009 3:13 pm
the guns logo is better than the flaming ball... sorry but true
MinsterMan

Mon May 18, 2009 6:32 pm
Other than anything the FFA might say it looks like the group is trying to be a bunch of wanna-be hardcore Euro Ultra wankers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum