Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you apart of Capital Punishment?

+13
jeza_roflmaocopter
BrotherEstapol
Raider_United
the head
Yid_Army
jamie1972
Lahrio
CFCCOUK
Admin_Capital Punishment
jezza520
arinceo
Chris1822
Joey47
17 posters
Go down
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Are you apart of Capital Punishment? Empty Are you apart of Capital Punishment?

Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm
If you believe you are apart of the Canberra A-League team or apart of Capital Punishment, then you must attend the Canberra United W-League games and join the boys and girls at Capital Hill at McKellar Park.

When the season rolls around bring flags, banners, horns, drums, trumpets(if you can play it 👅), confetti; and make McKellar Park as green as possible.

THAT IS ONLY W-LEAGUE

If we get an A-League team and I am sure we will some time into the future, we will make Canberra Stadium a house of pain. We must form some type of army and sing and shout and yell like their is no tomorrow.

:afro:
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Are you apart of Capital Punishment? Empty Re: Are you apart of Capital Punishment?

Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:47 pm
yep i am
arinceo
arinceo

Are you apart of Capital Punishment? Empty Re: Are you apart of Capital Punishment?

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:52 pm
I'm not living in Canberra at the moment but when I do I will definitely be a regular.
jezza520
jezza520

Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:53 pm
I would be a supporter if i lived in Canberra
Admin_Capital Punishment
Admin_Capital Punishment
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net

Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 am
arinceo wrote:I'm not living in Canberra at the moment but when I do I will definitely be a regular.

That is great Arinceo!
CFCCOUK
CFCCOUK
http://www21.sbs.com.au/wgforum

Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 pm
arinceo wrote:I'm not living in Canberra at the moment but when I do I will definitely be a regular.
x2
Chris1822
Chris1822

Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:07 pm
CFCCOUK wrote:
x2

good, good
Lahrio

Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:50 am
Unfortunately, I am living in England at the moment so I can't come and lend my support. :(
jamie1972

Are you apart of Capital Punishment? Empty how do i get involved?

Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:27 am
I live in Canberra and would love to get involved in the capital punishment. Can you let me know how to get in contact with the people that are organising it? I would like to get together with the punishment work on some new song and chants and get more involved with making Canberra the house of pain that it should be.

cheers

jamie
Yid_Army
Yid_Army

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:07 pm
jamie1972 wrote:I live in Canberra and would love to get involved in the capital punishment. Can you let me know how to get in contact with the people that are organising it? I would like to get together with the punishment work on some new song and chants and get more involved with making Canberra the house of pain that it should be.

cheers

jamie

I would be keen to get involved as well and lend - been to a few stadiums with great atmosphere in my time and its a great experience. Plus the banter with witty chants is good fun as well!
Admin_Capital Punishment
Admin_Capital Punishment
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net

Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:17 pm
Me and my cousins are pretty much the capital punishment supporters group for w-league matches (no affiliation with the group that went to the sydney FC match, they stole the name). Anyway capital punishment was basically started for w-league matches with aorund 7 people last year. however after the newcastle canberra semi in newcastle it looks like we'll have about 25 next season.

Anyone interested in joining just come along to the w-league matches and sit with the boys on capital hill. We're never full. You'll know who we are because we have the big banners that say capital hill and capital punishment. we also have the big loud horns.

The atmosphere is decent because mckellar is such a small ground.

Chants: we have a chants thread where you can share some of your best chants, we have heaps from last year and a few more that we've added to our repetoire in the off-season.

and there is no sign up fee for capital punishment you just have to wear green at the games for a bit of identity.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:32 am
I'm trying to get the people at capital football to give us capital punishment memberships.
the head
the head
Location : Duffy. That's where I live mofo. Where I do my thing.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:44 pm
aleague4canberra wrote:I'm trying to get the people at capital football to give us capital punishment memberships.

What ever happened to our free W-League entry for becoming foundation members? Does anyone else remember that or did I just dream it?
Chris1822
Chris1822

Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:46 pm
yeah i get that but i'd rather have a capital punishment membership, plus for me it's only $20
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:48 am
Yea, I'll definitely be getting a W-League membership.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:57 am
so who'll sit with us?
Raider_United
Raider_United

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:54 pm
Yea, I might come to the hill and sit with the boys. sounds fun. does the army have cheesey songs, and good instrument: the key to a great army.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:21 pm
well we have a whole bunch of decent chants, feel free to add on to them in the chants thread. We have horns but no other instruments which is whats letting us down currently. we've been looking around for a drum and one member has even offered to learn the trumpet for the group but any musical talent would be awesome.
BrotherEstapol
BrotherEstapol

Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:33 pm
the head wrote:
aleague4canberra wrote:I'm trying to get the people at capital football to give us capital punishment memberships.

What ever happened to our free W-League entry for becoming foundation members? Does anyone else remember that or did I just dream it?
Me and my Girlfriend are both foundation members and we're yet to pay for entry to Mackellar!
We get emailed coupon thingos that we just show at the door and they've always let us in...one time they had foundation members list, another time they took down our names, another they took down just one of our names, and then there was the time where they thought we were Canberra United members and looked for us on their list untill we all realised we weren't on the same page...they let us in anyway! :P

I still want my hat that Mr. Slavich promised though!!!
Chris1822
Chris1822

Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:03 pm
what hat?

hidden bonus that comes with foundation membership?
BrotherEstapol
BrotherEstapol

Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:11 pm
aleague4canberra wrote:what hat?

hidden bonus that comes with foundation membership?

That's what the nice email told me!

Latest News from A-League4Canberra - ‏17th of November 2008 wrote:Dear Tim,

It’s a busy but important time for our dream of a Canberra
A-League team.

In this update you will find the following items of topic...

*insert other crap here*

Shirts and Caps for Foundation Members
We are currently negotiating to get every Foundation Member a shirt and cap. Hope to have more news in our next update.

That’s all for now, watch the Canberra Times for updates from the FFA meeting.

I’ll send an update about the FFA meeting later in the week!

Regards

Ivan Slavich
A-League4Canberra Bid Leader.

That was the last I'd heard of it! :(
Chris1822
Chris1822

Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:37 pm
where's my cap and shirt?

how long ago was this?
BrotherEstapol
BrotherEstapol

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:08 pm
17th of November...so plenty of time to make me a hat! :P
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:25 pm
well that's not good enough where's my burrito?
jeza_roflmaocopter

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:24 pm
i am a proud canberran
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum