Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Swagman
Swagman

Time to get our money back? Empty Time to get our money back?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 pm
I signed over my $200 to A League 4 Canberra along with many others who had a vision but it's now clear there is no chance that Canberra will be given a place now or in the foreseeable future. If FFA are prepared to bankroll a Club in Western Sydney that barely exists yet not entertain an application from the likes of Canberra then it's time to give up on the dream or at least refund our money. Ivan - any plans to do this any time soon?
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Time to get our money back? Empty Re: Time to get our money back?

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 pm
He said he will begin refunding the money shortly, I'm extremely disappointed that things turned out this way, and even more disappointed that the FFA are actually just going to let us go. Not even like a provisional licence to come in to the comp in 4-5 years, nothing. Actually just stupid.
Swagman
Swagman

Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:52 pm
and now Tinkler has pulled the plug on Newcastle....... rightly or wrongly it seems Buckley and Co are learning you just can't run the FFA the way it's been run to date. I'm ready for my $200 back and would rather see us have no further contact with FFA as it is now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum