Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

IMO, Behind the goals when we get a team Empty IMO, Behind the goals when we get a team

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm
There I said it.

It just seems to have something about it that the side doesn't. I don't know what but it just does.
Raider_United
Raider_United

IMO, Behind the goals when we get a team Empty Re: IMO, Behind the goals when we get a team

Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:53 pm
here here
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

IMO, Behind the goals when we get a team Empty Re: IMO, Behind the goals when we get a team

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm
definantly
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:25 pm
but where will we sit for the October 31st game coming up.... 66 or behind goals
Joey47
Joey47

Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:47 pm
We'll stick to Bay 66, just for the reasons that we have already publicised about it.
Wil

IMO, Behind the goals when we get a team Empty where to sit at Canberra Stad.

Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:38 pm
Just a idea you may like to consider if the group plans to sit at Bay 66 at the Canb United and Mariners game next week Sat. I could not make the last game (Mariners vs Glroy) but did watch the game on Fox and I thought that at times the group was sitting too high up in that area to make a lot of 'visible' impact. Reason being, when the ball went out of play and there was a throw in or a corner, the camera pans in to where the player is on the line and being up that high misses lots of those on camera opportunities.

I personally think that behind goal is the place to be because the camera will always focus on that area when the ball and players are going toward goal or a shot at goal opportunity.

I think that a largish banner or sign saying A-League4Canberra (or the like) in a prominent area near the group would be useful as well so that the group is identifiable. Smile
Joey47
Joey47

Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:44 pm
Wil wrote:Just a idea you may like to consider if the group plans to sit at Bay 66 at the Canb United and Mariners game next week Sat. I could not make the last game (Mariners vs Glroy) but did watch the game on Fox and I thought that at times the group was sitting too high up in that area to make a lot of 'visible' impact. Reason being, when the ball went out of play and there was a throw in or a corner, the camera pans in to where the player is on the line and being up that high misses lots of those on camera opportunities.

I personally think that behind goal is the place to be because the camera will always focus on that area when the ball and players are going toward goal or a shot at goal opportunity.

I think that a largish banner or sign saying A-League4Canberra (or the like) in a prominent area near the group would be useful as well so that the group is identifiable. Smile

Next week we wll still be in Bay 66. And yea, when the game does roll around we will move down. I am pretty sure we will have the banner made then.
United On The Gong
United On The Gong

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:31 am
For sure behind the goals. I honestly am not a fan of those side areas. It really isn't the best view TBH. Behind the goals- you have more room to set up banners, and more freedom to sing, throw streamers etc.
Golden_CU
Golden_CU
Other football teams : Bradford City

Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:57 am
For the CCM-Canberra Utd/CCM-Adelaide Utd game still stay at Bay 66. But yea, when we do finally get a team behind the goals is the place to be.
stevieg84lfc
stevieg84lfc
Other football teams : Liverpool, Liverpool Reserves, Liverpool Under 18's

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:28 pm
there was about 5 of us there last night
stevieg84lfc
stevieg84lfc
Other football teams : Liverpool, Liverpool Reserves, Liverpool Under 18's

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:29 pm
in bay 66
Admin_Capital Punishment
Admin_Capital Punishment
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net

Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm
stevieg84lfc wrote:in bay 66

I thought you would like to follow suit of the Kop though? Wink
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum