Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capital Punishment logo Competition!

+19
RealCanberra23
TheBigMan
stevieg84lfc
cufc_cc
Galileo
(::FAQ::)
thom_canberra
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Thebid
Gerrards_Homies808
Toby
Raider_United
Joey47
Nonno Gomes
Yid_Army
Admin_Capital Punishment
arinceo
Gate7
Chris1822
23 posters
Go down

Capital Punishment logo Competition! - Page 3 Empty Re: Capital Punishment logo Competition!

Sun May 31, 2009 8:37 pm
i think we have this one as the winner...

NO OBJECTIONS?
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Capital Punishment logo Competition! - Page 3 Empty Re: Capital Punishment logo Competition!

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:15 pm
nup, just have to decide on a prize now. :?:
Galileo
Galileo

Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:41 pm
That is a cool logo. Would be sick to see that at the W-League games.
cufc_cc
cufc_cc
Other football teams : Leeds Utd

Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:38 pm
i like the one with the guns but yeah, it would be better with knives i reckon!
Chris1822
Chris1822

Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:49 pm
^^^^^^
whoa, whoa, whoa, what?!
stevieg84lfc
stevieg84lfc
Other football teams : Liverpool, Liverpool Reserves, Liverpool Under 18's

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:44 pm
Admin_Capital Punishment wrote:Capital Punishment logo Competition! - Page 3 Canber14

how about this?
A bit bland for me and looks like something out of the seventies
stevieg84lfc
stevieg84lfc
Other football teams : Liverpool, Liverpool Reserves, Liverpool Under 18's

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:45 pm
Nonno Gomes wrote:
arinceo wrote:Capital Punishment logo Competition! - Page 3 NewCapPunish

New attempt of logo

That. Is. Cool...
Nice
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:37 pm
this is what it will finally look like on the banner, from the graphic designer:

Capital Punishment logo Competition! - Page 3 Newcap11
TheBigMan
TheBigMan
Other football teams : Millwall, Chelsea, Valencia, Juventus

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:50 pm
^^^^^^

awesome!!! clap
Gate7
Gate7
Other football teams : Olympiakos

Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm
wats with the purple streak
Toby
Toby

Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:44 pm
why did it change?
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:21 am
TBH, I actually don't know. That is the one that is gonna be made on the banner.
RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:42 pm
Gate7 wrote:wats with the purple streak

X2. why do we have the purple streak. What is wrong with the one we have now?
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:42 pm
I feel betrayed, agreeded what with the purple stripe, the outline of the ACT was important to identify the team to canberra or we expect die hards from outback NT to support CU??? lol

yes betrayed we were approached in good faith that this symbol would unify us and hence we needed a giant banner to identify us at W-League/ socceroos games. but now that they have proposed changes to the once unifying logo it is clear that they had an agenda from the beginning... to steal the theme (that sick judges hammer) of the original banner for their own means.

"they" are those who are organising a professional banner being made.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:44 pm
^^^
the person organising this said that he wanted the logo to represent the capital region not just the ACT????

I think ours looks better but he's paying for it so i don't know?
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:38 pm
Schimch@capital hill wrote:^^^
the person organising this said that he wanted the logo to represent the capital region not just the ACT????

I think ours looks better but he's paying for it so i don't know?

he said he wanted "our" banner and of course he is going to pay for it and we are grateful but couldn't he have just made his own without leading us up the garden path which is what happened
Raider_United
Raider_United

Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:07 am
Nonno Gomes wrote:I feel betrayed, agreeded what with the purple stripe, the outline of the ACT was important to identify the team to canberra or we expect die hards from outback NT to support CU??? lol

yes betrayed we were approached in good faith that this symbol would unify us and hence we needed a giant banner to identify us at W-League/ socceroos games. but now that they have proposed changes to the once unifying logo it is clear that they had an agenda from the beginning... to steal the theme (that sick judges hammer) of the original banner for their own means.

"they" are those who are organising a professional banner being made.

clap

So the reason why we got rid of the ACT outline is because we want to represent a wider region. Okay then, why are we called CAPITAL Punishment?
BrotherEstapol
BrotherEstapol

Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:37 pm
-1 for the purple streak

Seriously, purple? If anything, I'd be expecting to see a Blue and Yellow streak as that's the colours of the ACT.
I know they want 'Region' not the ACT to be represented, but how's purple say that? It's not even a team colour! Team colours are Green, Dark Green and White.

Aside from that it's good. The soccer ball reminds me of the NSL though...
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:53 pm
BrotherEstapol wrote:-1 for the purple streak

Seriously, purple? If anything, I'd be expecting to see a Blue and Yellow streak as that's the colours of the ACT.
I know they want 'Region' not the ACT to be represented, but how's purple say that? It's not even a team colour! Team colours are Green, Dark Green and White.

Aside from that it's good. The soccer ball reminds me of the NSL though...

Nobody on the forum is with the purple streak. But we were not the crestors of it. One of the Canberra A-League bid leader, was. We don't really know why he wanted the logo changed but he did.

Even I am confused as to why it was changed.
United On The Gong
United On The Gong

Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:13 pm
Schimch@capital hill wrote:this is what it will finally look like on the banner, from the graphic designer:

Oh.. purple streak
Capital Punishment logo Competition! - Page 3 St_facepalm
Toby
Toby

Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:50 pm
I find it damn ugly
Golden_CU
Golden_CU
Other football teams : Bradford City

Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:55 am
I saw the banner thing from the Ken Carter Stand. Looks very impressive.
Gerrards_Homies808
Gerrards_Homies808
Other football teams : Liverpool F.C.& Celtic F.C.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 pm
United On The Gong wrote:
Schimch@capital hill wrote:this is what it will finally look like on the banner, from the graphic designer:

Oh.. purple streak
Capital Punishment logo Competition! - Page 3 St_facepalm

I've got to say in comparison to the logo in the top left corner of the page(which looks really good) this looks preety gay. Thumbs Down
andy_capp
andy_capp
Other football teams : Hartlepool United

Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 pm
out sourced banner making...for shame
arinceo
arinceo

Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:58 pm
Hey guys, nice to see a show of support for my logo design, but if the higher-ups decided that the reworked logo will be used, so be it. Admittedly I am surprised at the purple stroke, but it's their choice.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum