Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

+15
Raider_United
thom_canberra
(::FAQ::)
Sebastian
CFCCOUK
RealCanberra23
mikey_porto
TheBigMan
Gate7
Alex351
Chris1822
Galileo
Toby
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Joey47
19 posters
Go down

Where should we stand?

16 - 70%
7 - 30%

Total Votes: 23

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan - Page 4 Empty Re: @ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 pm
This is only a small proportion of the opinion of the Capital Punishment supporters group. Some would like Bay 66 and some would like behind the goals. I am sure there would be many people who aren't part of the forum who would sit with the army.

FTR, I voted Behind the Goals.
mikey_porto
mikey_porto

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan - Page 4 Empty Re: @ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:01 am
Behind the goals.
cufc_cc
cufc_cc
Other football teams : Leeds Utd

Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:38 pm
Behind the goals creates the best atmosphere. At the Socceroos vs Kuwait game, we were behind the goals and TBH, it was fine. The view wasn't as good as Bay 66, but it is still fine.
thom_canberra
thom_canberra
Other football teams : Ajax, Bolton

Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:20 pm
^^ agree
Golden_CU
Golden_CU
Other football teams : Bradford City

Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:17 pm
Behind the goals. The same reason as cufc_cc.
thegezman
thegezman
Other football teams : Liverpool FC, Carlton FC (AFL)

Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:41 pm
yeah i was behind the goals at the socceroos game, and there was a bit of carry on about people not sitting down, so rather than bitch about it i got up, joined in and had a blast joining into all the chants.

had a really top time which masked another wise poor game.

i really hope we can generate the same sort of atmosphere at w-league games
cufc_cc
cufc_cc
Other football teams : Leeds Utd

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:26 pm
another reason we should sit behind the goals cause as JohnLovesCanberraUnited said then we can cheer our goalie and jeer the oppositions keeper. not many people sit there but my question is , will non-army people be enticed to sitting with the army?
celtic_7

Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:31 am
thegezman wrote:yeah i was behind the goals at the socceroos game, and there was a bit of carry on about people not sitting down, so rather than bitch about it i got up, joined in and had a blast joining into all the chants.

had a really top time which masked another wise poor game.

i really hope we can generate the same sort of atmosphere at w-league games

Agreed. Behind the goals you are really free to do anything. Whereas Bay 66 you will have families and just members of the public annoyed, for lets say throwing streamers, confetti, horns, drums, whistles etc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum