Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

+15
Raider_United
thom_canberra
(::FAQ::)
Sebastian
CFCCOUK
RealCanberra23
mikey_porto
TheBigMan
Gate7
Alex351
Chris1822
Galileo
Toby
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Joey47
19 posters
Go down

Where should we stand?

16 - 70%
7 - 30%

Total Votes: 23

Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan - Page 3 Empty Re: @ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:07 pm
^^
well as i've said earlier in this thread if the capital punishment supporters group is to be as big as possible we need everything to go our way and if you were a casual canberra supporter what would entice you to come join the army if you couldn't see the game?
Gate7
Gate7
Other football teams : Olympiakos

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan - Page 3 Empty Re: @ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:10 pm
i dont want to sit with anyone hu thinks like that, we r better off without them
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:15 pm
Gate7 wrote:i dont want to sit with anyone hu thinks like that, we r better off without them

so you will consciously abandon potential fans because they want to see the game.

believe me we'll get more members and better coverage from the cameras in bay 66.
Gate7
Gate7

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:19 pm
i dont know y im getting so into it, u guys can do wat u want but if ur not behind goals im not sitting with u's. that made me sound like such a wanka lol
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 pm
well if deciding whether or not you want to join the army rests in where we sit then that says something about your support levels.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:22 pm
ok i just put a poll in so the results will decide where we stand.
Gate7
Gate7

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:23 pm
i just dont want to look like a massive d**kh**d like the squadron(jets fans), they rnt real supporters if they sit there. i dont want to be like that
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:24 pm
TBH, this is only a tiny part of the Capital Punishment army set-up. Does it REALLY matter on where we sit?

FTR, I really don't give a ****.

Last edited by Proud2BeCanberran on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
mikey_porto
mikey_porto

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:26 pm
As P2BC said, it really doesn't matter where we stand... just as long as we make plenty of noise
Raider_United
Raider_United

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:55 pm
Behind the Goals
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:57 pm
well i believe it does matter because people like gate7 might not want to join the army if we sit in a particular location and that's is their opinion.

what i believe though is that with a better view of the game we can attract more people to the army.
Gate7
Gate7

Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:00 pm
i believe there is no choice, its behind goals or nothing. a supporters group sits behind goals, if u dont sit there u r just a bunch of ppl being loud not a supporters group.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:04 pm
^^
well i'm sorry you feel that way but i don't see any rule anywhere that says a supporters group has to sit behind the goals
Gate7
Gate7

Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:06 pm
y r u sorry? i should be the one saying sorry. im sorry u wont be able to view the game from where u want to
Raider_United
Raider_United

Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:07 pm
aleague4canberra wrote:well i believe it does matter because people like gate7 might not want to join the army if we sit in a particular location and that's is their opinion.

what i believe though is that with a better view of the game we can attract more people to the army.

Is that the case for Sydney, Melbourne, Gold coast, Brisbane, Adelaide, North QLD, Wellington, and Perth- who all sit behind the goals yet still have big numbers for armies?
Gate7
Gate7

Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:09 pm
i reckon we could even come up with a million other supporters groups hu all sit behind goal, good idea for a topic on this thing
Toby
Toby

Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 pm
I believe NQF fans don't sit behind the goals either.. I could be wrong though..
Gate7
Gate7

Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:21 pm
just off the topic slightly, it is my dream that one day canberra fans can light up a stadium like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piPrkoQFVqo

it will never happen, but it is my dream
Joey47
Joey47

Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:31 pm
Gate7 wrote:just off the topic slightly, it is my dream that one day canberra fans can light up a stadium like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piPrkoQFVqo

it will never happen, but it is my dream

I really like the idea of all the streamers and all that but seriously Flares reek of the old NSL. FFA hate this kind of stuff. The Capital Punishment army have to keep flares out of the game.

Although I do admit, the amount of streamers was amazing.

Toby wrote:I believe NQF fans don't sit behind the goals either.. I could be wrong though..

You are wrong, Toby. Wink The F-Troop sit in the upper tier behind the goals of Dairy Farmers Stadium.
Gate7
Gate7

Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:34 pm
from experience toilet paper unravels the best
Joey47
Joey47

Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:59 pm
On the Where to stand debate, both areas have the pros and cons. I reckon behind the goals is where the atmosphere is built up best, but in saying that Bay 66 has the best view.

Behind the goals you have more freedom to do what you want. eg. Set-up Banners, throwing confetti and toilet paper without people getting pissed off.

I am actually leaning towards basing ourselves behind the goals.
Galileo
Galileo

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Bay 54 anyone??? Wink

But in all seriousness I went for behind the goals. AS P2BC, gate7 and raider_united have said there is more to do as a supporters group their.

Also PLEASE NO FLARES!
Chris1822
Chris1822

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:05 pm
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:On the Where to stand debate, both areas have the pros and cons. I reckon behind the goals is where the atmosphere is built up best, but in saying that Bay 66 has the best view.

Behind the goals you have more freedom to do what you want. eg. Set-up Banners, throwing confetti and toilet paper without people getting pissed off.

please explain to me how we will have more freedom with banners and confetti behind the goals as opposed to bay 66?
Galileo
Galileo

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:11 pm
aleague4canberra wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:On the Where to stand debate, both areas have the pros and cons. I reckon behind the goals is where the atmosphere is built up best, but in saying that Bay 66 has the best view.

please explain to me how we will have more freedom with banners and confetti behind the goals as opposed to bay 66?

I think I will talk on behalf of Proud2BeCanberran here.

Are you taking the piss?

Seriously, From Bay 66 to Bay 72 and Bay 51 to Bay 57 are all family designated seats. These are the seats where the families sit in. People don't like to sit in behind the goals, therefore them moving to the centre. Which will fill up Bay 66, leaving limited room for Banners and people getting the shits when confetti is thrown.

As I said, behind the goals isn't popular so there is the room for what we want.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:15 pm
^^
ok fair call.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum