Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

+15
Raider_United
thom_canberra
(::FAQ::)
Sebastian
CFCCOUK
RealCanberra23
mikey_porto
TheBigMan
Gate7
Alex351
Chris1822
Galileo
Toby
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Joey47
19 posters
Go down

Where should we stand?

16 - 70%
7 - 30%

Total Votes: 23

RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan - Page 2 Empty Re: @ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:08 pm
Behind the goals...

Can't believe there is debate to it. The most passionate fans sit there and I think we should do this too.
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan - Page 2 Empty Re: @ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:41 pm
Yea, I think behind the goals is good. It really isn't the worse view if we are at the top of the bay.
CFCCOUK
CFCCOUK
http://www21.sbs.com.au/wgforum

Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:29 pm
scrollbar wrote:
When Canberra Stadium hosts two A-League games in September and October, come and join the Capital Punishment army in bay 66

Scrollbar V thread =

Doubt
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:08 am
well i'll change it now but i was thinking we'd sit at the bottom of bay 66, also has a better ring to it, but no i'll go with the top of bay 61 and we'll spread banners across the seats.
Sebastian
Sebastian
Other football teams : Liverpool, Rangers, Leeds United

Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 am
aleague4canberra wrote:well i'll change it now but i was thinking we'd sit at the bottom of bay 66, also has a better ring to it, but no i'll go with the top of bay 61 and we'll spread banners across the seats.

or put the banners down the front over the wall. we can still sit up the back
Toby
Toby

Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:42 pm
JohnLovesCanberraUnited wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:
Toby wrote:And you wouldn't want to leave the drummers up front by themselves...

Question

do we even have drummers???? Confused

We should if we are aiming to replicate the Red Diamond fans plus no-one in the a-league has them yet..
Sebastian
Sebastian

Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:50 pm
Toby wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:
Toby wrote:And you wouldn't want to leave the drummers up front by themselves...

Question

We should if we are aiming to replicate the Red Diamond fans plus no-one in the a-league has them yet..

why do we want to replicate Red Diamond fans
Joey47
Joey47

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:00 am
Toby wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:

Question

I am fully for drums.. they create great atmosphere.
Toby
Toby

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:18 am
Sebastian wrote:
Toby wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:

Question

Because they are arguably asia's greatest fan's and some of the most vocal and loud in the world.

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 pm
It depends... aleague4canberra had a good point about people being enticed to siting with the army if we have a good view- hence sitting in Bay 66. But then behind the goals is where all the best armies sit and the most passionate.
Sebastian
Sebastian

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 pm
Toby wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Toby wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:

Question

Because they are arguably asia's greatest fan's and some of the most vocal and loud in the world.

but the J-League doesn't compete with 3 other football codes now does it? Question
Toby
Toby

Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:45 pm
Sebastian wrote:
Toby wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Toby wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:

Question

but the J-League doesn't compete with 3 other football codes now does it? Question

AFL isn't in Canberra yet and besides that, does that mean we cannot work to become the most popular fan group??
Chris1822
Chris1822

Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:23 pm
Sebastian wrote:

i don't see what this has to do with drummers and a supporters group?
Chris1822
Chris1822

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:20 am
i'm reopening this discussion, i still want to sit in bay 66.

yes apparently all the real fans sit behind the goals but when i go to the matches i want to see the game, behind the goals at canberra stadium is crap viewing.
Toby
Toby

Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:21 pm
aleague4canberra wrote:i'm reopening this discussion, i still want to sit in bay 66.

yes apparently all the real fans sit behind the goals but when i go to the matches i want to see the game, behind the goals at canberra stadium is crap viewing.

Hear Hear, I want to see the game as well
thom_canberra
thom_canberra
Other football teams : Ajax, Bolton

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:02 pm
I honestly didn't mind it behind the goals at the Kuwait game,
and there is such a good atmosphere. I think it should be behind the goals?
thom_canberra
thom_canberra
Other football teams : Ajax, Bolton

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:04 pm

AFL isn't in Canberra yet and besides that, does that mean we cannot work to become the most popular fan group??.

I completly agree!!
Galileo
Galileo

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:35 am
Behind the goals- but ONLY if we get advertising for the army out there. Without advertising, we will get NO ONE to sit behind the goals.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:58 pm
bay 66 was an alright spot..... either behind the goals or somewhere more central like bay 66 or something
Chris1822
Chris1822

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:27 pm
JohnLovesCanberraUnited wrote:bay 66 was an alright spot..... either behind the goals or somewhere more central like bay 66 or something

lol yeah bay 66 would be so much better than bay 66 100% with you there mate.
Toby
Toby

Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:15 pm
Very Happy ha ha Very Happy I heard bay 66 was good
Gate7
Gate7
Other football teams : Olympiakos

Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:00 pm
u guys r a bunch of poofters for wanting to sit in bay 66
Joey47
Joey47

Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:27 pm
Gate7 wrote:BEHIND GOALS!!!! i mentioned this on the other thread and got dissed, its good to see that not everyone on here is a toss. behind goals should be the only option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9_hX8TT6fk

lets bring it on

Tell me.. in that video, there were streamers that unraveled brilliantly.

Where the hell do you get ones that unravel well.

Firstly, streamers from the shop was tried, then toilet paper and they were all crap.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:06 pm
Gate7 wrote:u guys r a bunch of poofters for wanting to sit in bay 66

oh sorry for wanting to see the game, my mistake.

it's only because it's canberra stadium and the fact is that at CS you're 20m behind the goals
Gate7
Gate7
Other football teams : Olympiakos

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:01 pm
if u want to sit closer to the middle sit closer to the middle but dont try and drag the entire supporters group there. a supporters group or ultras as i like to call them belong behind goal anyone disputing that is a poofter.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum