Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

+15
Raider_United
thom_canberra
(::FAQ::)
Sebastian
CFCCOUK
RealCanberra23
mikey_porto
TheBigMan
Gate7
Alex351
Chris1822
Galileo
Toby
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Joey47
19 posters
Go down

Where should we stand?

16 - 70%
7 - 30%

Total Votes: 23

Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan Empty @ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:55 am
Is there a thread for this because I can't see one.

ANyway, are we going to sit behind the goals or on the side. I have just thought that the best armies don't sit on the side (Bay 66), they sit behind the goals. And behind the goals would be sick. There is more room also for banners, and other spectators won't get pissed off at us.

I know some people would like to sit on the side, but all A-league armies, bar the Squadron, sit behind the goals and they are very loud. We can do the same can't we?

Last edited by Proud2BeCanberran on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan Empty Re: @ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:07 am
we could set it up like the Cove at Sydney FC... sit behind the goals............. then we can cheer our goalie and jeer the oppositions keeper.... or Bay 72.. like the raiders
Toby
Toby

@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan Empty Re: @ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan

Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 am
you won't see as well behind the goals though... I still want to see all the action..
Galileo
Galileo

Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:29 pm
Behind the Goals. The best armies all over the world sit there. It still isn't the worse behind and up.
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 pm
bay 66 because,

if people are enticed into sitting with the army, then only to see that the view is awful and they can't see the game, they won't sit with us anymore.
Alex351
Alex351
Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 pm
If we want to stand out of the crowd i'd sit behind the goals because no-one sits there any way so we'll get heaps of attention.
Joey47
Joey47

Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:30 pm
I can see where both sides are coming from and TBH I really don't mind.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited

Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:47 pm
Alex351 wrote:If we want to stand out of the crowd i'd sit behind the goals because no-one sits there any way so we'll get heaps of attention.

It has to be in the North Bowl.... it is behind the goals.... where the green and gold army were sitting at the socceroos vs kuwait.... where the TV screen is.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited

Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:51 pm
@ Canberra Stadium for our A-League team, where will we stan Canberra_stadium_map

in bay 61 and 62
Toby
Toby

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:17 pm
Sounds good.. towards the back I guess you can see far better (ie over the goals)
Joey47
Joey47

Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:47 am
So the options are: Bay 66, Bay 61 and Bay 62?
Toby
Toby

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:37 am
I guess it also depends how many of us there are.. based on NQF results we will be small enough to fit into a single bay though I will be optomistic and hope we can cover 2 bays. For that matter how many seats are there in a bay?
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited

Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 am
Toby wrote:I guess it also depends how many of us there are.. based on NQF results we will be small enough to fit into a single bay though I will be optomistic and hope we can cover 2 bays. For that matter how many seats are there in a bay?

all i know is the stadium capacity is 25,011 but it fit 28,000 for the Super 12 final in 2004
Gate7
Gate7
Other football teams : Olympiakos

Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:59 am
BEHIND GOALS!!!! i mentioned this on the other thread and got dissed, its good to see that not everyone on here is a toss. behind goals should be the only option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9_hX8TT6fk

lets bring it on
TheBigMan
TheBigMan
Other football teams : Millwall, Chelsea, Valencia, Juventus

Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:31 pm
bay 61 looks great... dont know whether we can fit both bay 61 and 62
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 pm
we won't fill two bays.

with the right advertsing at games and such we can fill half a bay which would be awesome.
Joey47
Joey47

Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:24 pm
aleague4canberra wrote:we won't fill two bays.

with the right advertsing at games and such we can fill half a bay which would be awesome.

I know. people were being very realistic in saying the two bays. we will probably start off with a number of what F-Troops (NQF Supporters) had.
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited

Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 pm
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:
aleague4canberra wrote:we won't fill two bays.

I know. people were being very realistic in saying the two bays. we will probably start off with a number of what F-Troops (NQF Supporters) had.

i think we might not fill 2 bays week in week out but people will wander over and sit with us and that might be why we have both bay 61 and 62
Joey47
Joey47

Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:26 pm
Gate7 wrote:BEHIND GOALS!!!! i mentioned this on the other thread and got dissed, its good to see that not everyone on here is a toss. behind goals should be the only option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9_hX8TT6fk

lets bring it on

I agree. If we sit upper then it is still a decent view and we will be heard. The North Queensland were behinf the goals, in the top tier and we very loud.

Plus, the best fans sit behind the goals.
TheBigMan
TheBigMan
Other football teams : Millwall, Chelsea, Valencia, Juventus

Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 pm
if you sit up the back of the bay its a bit harder to have banners, plus the back of the bay isn't very nice anyway at Canberra Stadium. to make everyone happy sit in the centre of the bay
mikey_porto
mikey_porto

Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:12 pm
TheBigMan wrote:if you sit up the back of the bay its a bit harder to have banners, plus the back of the bay isn't very nice anyway at Canberra Stadium. to make everyone happy sit in the centre of the bay

what is wrong with placing the banners tied up to the seat in front of the army?
mikey_porto
mikey_porto

Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:38 pm
BTW, yes, behind the goals is the best place for the army. As numerous people have stated, the best armies sit behing the goals.

So, behind the goals?
Toby
Toby

Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 pm
And you wouldn't want to leave the drummers up front by themselves...
Joey47
Joey47

Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:43 am
Toby wrote:And you wouldn't want to leave the drummers up front by themselves...

Question
JohnLovesCanberraUnited
JohnLovesCanberraUnited

Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:45 am
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:
Toby wrote:And you wouldn't want to leave the drummers up front by themselves...

Question

do we even have drummers???? Confused
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum