Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney

+11
(::FAQ::)
RealCanberra23
Mickey_Raider
Galileo
United On The Gong
number7
Golden_CU
Nonno Gomes
Joey47
curva23
Chris1822
15 posters
Go down
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney Empty Impressive effort from the army vs sydney

Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:17 am
for those of you who weren't there, sydney had an army of around 30-40 vs ours of around 10, and they came over to us and you'll be glad to hear we held our nerve and actually put up a fight.

the fact that they had to trade blows with us speaks testaments to the courage of the capital punishment army.

well done to those who were in the army yesterday.
curva23

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney Empty Re: Impressive effort from the army vs sydney

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 pm
Haha, more like doing chants like Shitney clap clap clap...which sounded like Sydney clap clap clap...and Canberra clap clap clap, Canberra clap clap clap...

No one was looking for a biff and it certainly wasn't going to come from you nerds lol . Reason we came over was because we were doing the linesman run. It just so happens we scored right next to you.

Having 10 people in green shirts and throwing confetti on the field is hardly a supporter group. I guess you just want a pat on the back Pray lol
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney Empty Re: Impressive effort from the army vs sydney

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:10 pm
curva23 wrote:Haha, more like doing chants like Shitney clap clap clap...which sounded like Sydney clap clap clap...and Canberra clap clap clap, Canberra clap clap clap...

No one was looking for a biff and it certainly wasn't going to come from you nerds lol . Reason we came over was because we were doing the linesman run. It just so happens we scored right next to you.

Having 10 people in green shirts and throwing confetti on the field is hardly a supporter group. I guess you just want a pat on the back Pray lol

I ask you, if it was such a pitiful effort from us army, then where the hell were you in Round 2 at McKellar? In fact where the hell were you in Round 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Because I certainly didn't hear you pack of fickle supporters. Bet you couldn't even name the starting 11. I know for a fact that when Canberra get a team that the Capital Punishment army will be stronger than ever before.

Also, Sydney, that is a damn woeful effort from the public. 741 attending a semi-final game. We get more than that to any other game in Canberra.

On "Capita" we tore you apart. We certainly tore you s**t city apart. And what the hell do you mean by "looking for a biff"?

BTW, on the way home from the Canberra bus trip, I could not believe as to how terrible your city is. I would HATE to live there.
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 pm
"looking for a biff" typical sydney pooper always thinks of violence. should have known we were in cronulla after all lol lol

BTW it speaks volumes that a sydney fan is on a canberra forum. we really are an army! you aren't!!!

sh*t-ney clap clap clap...

people remember us they don't remember you, we know our players and our players know us: that's an army!

curva23 va fanculo!!!!!!!!!
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:26 pm
also a 'REAL' army has to experience being away fans, 'onya capital punishment we certainly dealt some to them!!!!

my family back home were watching the game and said we looked fantastic. great spot, great ironical banners and we sh@t all over sh*t-ney!
curva23

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:31 pm
Nonno Gomes wrote:"looking for a biff" typical sydney pooper always thinks of violence. should have known we were in cronulla after all lol lol
Hold on champ,
and they came over to us and you'll be glad to hear we held our nerve and actually put up a fight.
Put up what fight? This was what I was referring to. clap
There was nothing and we weren't looking for trouble.

We were all their for a bit of fun and give them some support.

Maybe you boys should take a little more care of your $500 professional made banners. cmon
Good work for travelling I guess, but Some of you are delusional.
Golden_CU
Golden_CU
Other football teams : Bradford City

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:39 pm
curva23 wrote:
Nonno Gomes wrote:"looking for a biff" typical sydney pooper always thinks of violence. should have known we were in cronulla after all lol lol
Hold on champ,
and they came over to us and you'll be glad to hear we held our nerve and actually put up a fight.

We were all their for a bit of fun and give them some support.

Who the f**k are you? Typical Sydneysider. I don't know what it is about you idiots.

I was there and with the army, and I got to say for what we had 15-25 people, we did well and as Proud2BeCanberran said, we absolutely tore your s**t city apart. Tell me, if you were there just for "some fun", then why the hell, when you scored your 2nd goal, did you wankers jump all over the bay, all over us, and act like total shitheads.

curva23 wrote:
Hold on champ,

Quit while your ahead mate. Your making yourself look like a d**kh**d.

Maybe you boys should take a little more care of your $500 professional made banners.

Maybe you boys should take a little more care of Shitney. What a hole.
curva23

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:46 pm
lol
Enjoy your city and your Pray A-league team....
Chris1822
Chris1822

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 pm
by fight i meant chanting you idiot.

and your chants are effectively go sydney but with different ways of saying it, wheras ours are smarter and actually specific. and well done to the retard that came up with "we're gonna win the a-league in one of your chants", it was the w-league in case you didn't know, i knew you didn't know the names of your players but to not know the gender?????

where were your banners?????

where was the passion?????

you call yourself an army???? the army is supposed to be the most passionate group of supporters but it was apparent that you'se were just there to sing and dance, at one point we even chanted "watch the game"
Golden_CU
Golden_CU
Other football teams : Bradford City

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:56 pm
curva23 wrote:lol

I will enjoy my city mate. Don't know where to start when going over your city: How s**t it is. How fickle you are.
Chris1822
Chris1822

Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:59 pm
how good is rockdale, i don't know if you've ever been to queanbeyan curva23, IMO before yesterday it was the biggest dump in australia but i've had to rethink after witnessing at least 3 bigger dumps on the way home.

and i will enjoy my a-league team when we get it but for now i'm fully into the w-league just as much as i will be into the a-league because i'm just passionate about canberra football i don't care if they're men or women playing, hence travelling 3 and a half hours to watch the match when your supporter group hasn't been seen at your home game to travel what half an hour?
curva23

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:01 pm
We had banners, we had passion, We made noise.

Well in to some of you lot for turning up
, but to go on how you all shat on us and that our city is rubbish and saying you had 15-25 in reality it was only 10-15. Little farfetched. At stages the whole stadium was dead quite in the gaps with our call and response, so don't brag.

Some of us don't take womens football as seriously as some. This what you have which is why you follow it.
number7

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:03 pm
Btw,

Here are the banners :

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney PO20091213_0027

And here is some passion, too:

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney Image039
United On The Gong
United On The Gong

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:04 pm
Ur an idiot mate. Quit while your ahead. If you want to continue with this, bring you Shitney friends and sign them up.

You got nothing. All you have, is your stupid "you wanted to fight us". I have not heard one person either at the game, or on this forum say that they wanted to pick a fight with you.

I was at the game, first ever Canberra game mind you, and I have to say that you are such idiots that it is not even funny. Even though you had many more people than the Capital Punishment army, the chants that we said shat all over yours. You guys were simply there to be seen, nothing else. The flare is proof of that.

number7 wrote:

My point exactly.

You don't want to support your team, you simply just want Australia to look at you and say "you are the best supporters in our country". TBH, I would imagine that they are thinking "what a pack of wankers".
curva23

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 pm
cmon lol
Joey47
Joey47

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 pm
curva23 wrote:cmon lol

Thanks for that. really put your point across.
Galileo
Galileo

Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:39 pm
I was also there. Drove up. And I have to say, from where I was sitting, Sydney "army' looked like a pack of idiots. The flares, the running with the linesman, the celebrating over the Capital Punishment army, and some of your immature people.

The chants the CP army put up were actually smart, they had ones for players, for coaches, for Canberra, for the team, and for your grotty city. AS has already been said, do you even know your players names? That is the first time I have seen you at a SFC womens game. Capital Punishment are a loyal bunch, as are the whole Canberra United fans.

741. That is appalling for a shity of your size. Newcastle pulled 3,000 last year to theirs.
Joey47
Joey47

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:19 pm
number7 wrote:

And here is some passion, too:

Damn, should have known that to be passionate, you have to bring flares and make yourself look like a bunch of idiots.

BTW, you still haven't answered my question, you two, if we are "hardly a supporters group", then why did we bring around 80 people up for the game yesterday, yet when Sydney FC played Canberra in Canberra, you brought s**t all. This year and last year?
curva23

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:31 pm
Theres more to support than numbers. So what if you brought 80 yesterday. Lucky if 15 of you were actually chanting, which was on and off. Say what you like but if you consider your 'group' strong vocally you need a reality check.
When your group pays for professionally made banners, then to lose them at a game in your city by some random fans that shows me that your not organised. It shows how plastic your group is and then complain about it on 442.

By the way, I do hope Canberra gets a team soon as people need a team down their. You deserve it more than west sydney.
Mickey_Raider

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 pm
curva23 wrote:Theres more to support than numbers. So what if you brought 80 yesterday. Lucky if 15 of you were actually chanting, which was on and off. Say what you like but if you consider your 'group' strong vocally you need a reality check.
When your group pays for professionally made banners, then to lose them at a game in your city by some random fans that shows me that your not organised. It shows how plastic your group is and then complain about it on 442.

Mate, you don't even know the full story about it, so I'd suggest to you to shut the hell up. EMS.
curva23

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:46 pm
You had the banner under your seat unattended with a backpack and some as I suspect mariners fans came from behind and nicked it. Whoops
Joey47
Joey47

Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:57 pm
curva23 wrote:You had the banner under your seat unattended with a backpack and some as I suspect mariners fans came from behind and nicked it. Whoops

Firstly, it goes into way more depth than that and secondly, are you basing the quality of our army, a W-LEAGUE army mind you, on an event where we had a banner stolen?
curva23

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:17 pm
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:
curva23 wrote:You had the banner under your seat unattended with a backpack and some as I suspect mariners fans came from behind and nicked it. Whoops

Firstly, it goes into way more depth than that and secondly, are you basing the quality of our army, a W-LEAGUE army mind you, on an event where we had a banner stolen?
Overall your quality could be alot better than what you have at the moment. You defiently have the numbers. It a combination of things.
Joey47
Joey47

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 pm
curva23 wrote:
Proud2BeCanberran wrote:

Overall your quality could be alot better than what you have at the moment. You defiently have the numbers. It a combination of things.

Of course it could be. But you have to remember that we don't even have an A-League team. We don't have that establishment of our supporters yet, let alone a supporters group. I reckon if everyone in the league didn't have a team in the A-League but only had a W-league, their numbers wouldn't be to crash hot either.
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:43 pm
curva23 wrote:lol

we will enjoy our a-league team when the sydney mafia in the ffa give it to us.

and we'll enjoy our city too.

(to the tune of: you've got one job, do it properly guys...)

we've got K. Rudd, you've got no one!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum