Capital Punishment Supporters Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney

+11
(::FAQ::)
RealCanberra23
Mickey_Raider
Galileo
United On The Gong
number7
Golden_CU
Nonno Gomes
Joey47
curva23
Chris1822
15 posters
Go down
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney - Page 2 Empty Re: Impressive effort from the army vs sydney

Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:54 pm
so agree that those sh*t-ney boys just wanted to be seen, that's not passion that's just selfish and nobody appreciates that!!!

you know what is testament to how much we are appreciated for our sincere passion: the fact that Lin (a player from CU) sat with us in the army! i could never see sarah walsh sitting with that pack of bozos!!! Rant

a msg for curva23, keep on bringing your mates onto the forum the more people we have here the more our admin gets paid!!!
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney - Page 2 Empty Re: Impressive effort from the army vs sydney

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:01 pm
curva23 wrote:Theres more to support than numbers. So what if you brought 80 yesterday. Lucky if 15 of you were actually chanting, which was on and off. Say what you like but if you consider your 'group' strong vocally you need a reality check.
When your group pays for professionally made banners, then to lose them at a game in your city by some random fans that shows me that your not organised. It shows how plastic your group is and then complain about it on 442.

By the way, I do hope Canberra gets a team soon as people need a team down their. You deserve it more than west sydney.

per capita we pwned you guys!!!
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:02 pm
curva23 wrote:Theres more to support than numbers. So what if you brought 80 yesterday. Lucky if 15 of you were actually chanting, which was on and off. Say what you like but if you consider your 'group' strong vocally you need a reality check.
When your group pays for professionally made banners, then to lose them at a game in your city by some random fans that shows me that your not organised. It shows how plastic your group is and then complain about it on 442.

By the way, I do hope Canberra gets a team soon as people need a team down their. You deserve it more than west sydney.

why is it then that people from sydney use this as an excuse not to give canberra an a-league licence.
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:04 pm
what's with that guy saying sh*t about our banner being stolen, he wasn't there so he should shut his dirty sydney gob!!! Evil
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:06 pm
i would also like to add that for those guys to look 'impressive' (and i use that term in it's broadest sense possible) they needed like 50 guys!

we rock up with 10 and show them up!

the neutrals in the crowd may remember the flare but then again flares are always at football games. they will remember capital punishment!!!
RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 pm
I got to say, I made the trip up, by car, but I was surprised by the number of Canberra fans and the number from this forum that also rocked up.

Curva23, you still haven't answered our question. If you are so "passionate", then where the hell where you in Round 1 - 10? You are just plain bandwagoners. Not only do you just choose to attend the mens games and not the womens but you choose just to come for the final games. The most Passionate of fans support the club in all forms, whether that be mens, womens or youth, they will support- and although the Capital Punishment army may be small ATM, they are still more passionate then your lot. I cannot remember one game in Canberra whether that be a W-League game, an A-League game, where they have not been in attendance.

On capita: Canberra > Sydney.
On fans: Canberra > Sydney
On passion: Canberra > Sydney
On cities: Canberra > Sydney
On government: Canberra > Sydney
On hygeine: Canberra > Sydney

Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:53 pm
Oh Curva23:

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney - Page 2 SiskoAnimated
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 pm
Somebody buy (::FAQ::) a beer. That is the single greatest post in the history of all online fora! clap clap clap
Culture and civilisation has hit a new zenith - All hail (:FAQ:)
Joey47
Joey47
Other football teams : Leeds United, Reggina Calcio
https://capitalpunishment.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:17 am
Nonno Gomes wrote:Somebody buy (::FAQ::) a beer. That is the single greatest post in the history of all online fora! clap clap clap
Culture and civilisation has hit a new zenith - All hail (:FAQ:)

x2 lol
mikey_porto
mikey_porto

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 am
Impresseive Effort from (::FAQ::) vs Curva23 clap lol
Chris1822
Chris1822
Other football teams : reggina, everton any other club that has an aussie

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:29 am
clap

bravo (::FAQ::)

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:27 pm
Wow, no army today at the final today. You lads are very passionate. Rolls Eyes
RealCanberra23
RealCanberra23

Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:43 pm
Toyota Park Last Week:

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney - Page 2 Empty_stadium

Toyota Park This week:

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney - Page 2 Tumbleweed

The town of Rockdale also fits under this catergory. ^
Nonno Gomes
Nonno Gomes

Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:40 pm
(::FAQ::) wrote:Wow, no army today at the final today. You lads are very passionate. Rolls Eyes

Typical Sh$tney! What did Curva23 claim about 'passion'??? How can you have passion when you live in a total desolate wasteland such as Rockdale???
the non-appearance of the syndey "army' was totally expected, what was a surprise was them actually turning up last week!

btw what today's 'crowd'???
efcmetro1878
efcmetro1878

Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:46 pm
I've come into this fairly late (as always) - and I've got to admit, the CP army is clearly the best in the league. The Cove may have lent forty hoons and a drum to the women's team, but we're there week in, week out singing our hearts out.
The flare was an absolute disgrace and never should have happened, so I don't know why we're going on about it. The drum was removed by security, then made an appearance God only knows how.

Yesterday's crowd was disgusting, and another reason why Sydney A: doesn't deserve another A-League team and B: shouldn't be anywhere NEAR proud of themselves over this incident.
Nonna Gomes

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:48 pm
I was wathcing the match on TV and the army did and sound impressive. Poor form from Sydney fans.

curva23 wrote:Haha, more like doing chants like Shitney clap clap clap...which sounded like Sydney clap clap clap.

Worst post of the month? Facepalm
TheBigMan
TheBigMan
Other football teams : Millwall, Chelsea, Valencia, Juventus

Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:30 pm
number7 wrote:Btw,

Here are the banners :

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney - Page 2 PO20091213_0027

And here is some passion, too:

Impressive effort from the army vs sydney - Page 2 Image039

lol banners falling down

lol kid to the right holding his breath cause he cant stand the smoke from the flare
lol lol lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum