A forum for Canberra United supporters to discuss all things football in Canberra

We want you to join the Capital Punishment army on the hill side of McKellar Park, at each and every Canberra United match.
The forum has undergone a revolution... so register and voice your opinion regarding everything football in Canberra.

Team Colours

JohnLovesCanberraUnited
    Ivan Slavich

Other football teams : Leeds United, AFC Wimbledon

Re: Team Colours

Post by JohnLovesCanberraUnited on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:34 am

efcmetro1878 wrote:H: It's two-toned dark green, truckloads more classy than NQF's strip.

A: White, simple band across the chest - nice and easy.

3: I kind of envision this being our third strip if we ever needed one: it's traditional colours with a modern twist. The lightning bolts could be pinstripes as well. I'd love this to be our commemorative kit for Canberra's 100th birthday if we get into the HAL in 2013-14. :)

(I may or may not have posted these before... Wink )

those kits are so sick! the away and third kits should have collars like the home one cause collars are classy Very Happy
    Alex351
    Carl Valeri

Other football teams : Real Madrid, Reading and Southport

Re: Team Colours

Post by Alex351 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:53 am

[quote="JohnLovesCanberraUnited"]
    efcmetro1878 wrote:H: It's two-toned dark green, truckloads more classy than NQF's strip.

A: White, simple band across the chest - nice and easy.

3: I kind of envision this being our third strip if we ever needed one: it's traditional colours with a modern twist. The lightning bolts could be pinstripes as well. I'd love this to be our commemorative kit for Canberra's 100th birthday if we get into the HAL in 2013-14. :)

(I may or may not have posted these before... Wink )

The 3rd/alternate kit should be the away kit, it looks heaps good!

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:17 pm